Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Luclin #1 expansion overall (we already enjoy so many features from Luclin on this server that create threads with 200+ posts when they are removed). PoP #1 raiding expansion.

But back to the OP. Custom content will be cool when they do it, I'm excited to see what these amazing dudes come up with.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Retuned LDoNs would be fantastic. I absolutely loved leveling through those and it shouldn't be terribly hard to implement after tuning rewards to appropriate levels.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken just confirmed there will be custom baking content playable only by Greengrocer and any other member of <Nomsanto Industries>
Probs

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 08-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin+PoP. No custom required, those were the two highest rated and population expansions EQ had. PoP was the crowning achievement of EQ. Such a glorious expansion.
This.

I can even do without PoK and Nexus... but PoP raiding (and even exp zones) was legendary.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Retuned LDoNs would be fantastic. I absolutely loved leveling through those and it shouldn't be terribly hard to implement after tuning rewards to appropriate levels.
Please no augs, ever ever ever ever.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Kobold

OMG OMG OMG POP AND LUCLIN!!!!!! Seriously, if you want that shit, a brand new TLP server just opened. Don't let the door hit you on the ass, see ya!!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken just confirmed there will be custom baking content playable only by Greengrocer and any other member of <Nomsanto Industries>
Couldnt disagree more
PoP would be so awesome for a top heavy server like P99. i bet P99ers would be the first people to ever beat the pre-nerf Quarm.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

I wouldn't mind some of the Velious changes/fixes that occurred a few months after Luclin released, like Blade of Carnage not sucking, and some of the itemization upgrades for the Velious drops, along with some bug fixes, but that's about it. Felt like Velious was really unpolished until the "Luclin Era" Velious fixes came in, almost like they didn't finish it on time or something.

I'm happy with it remaining classic though.

For just custom content in general, if I was forced to, there were some zones in classic content that were released in later expansions, like Veksar, that Deathfist Citadel or something in Oasis, and that undead-filled zone about Kyle Bayle's expedition, along with that undead zone in Faydwer that the Crusaders of Marr went to. Can't remember the names. Good lore stuff though.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 08-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulghor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Felt like Velious was really unpolished until the "Luclin Era" Velious fixes came in, almost like they didn't finish it on time or something.
Sony rushed Verant into releasing content early all the time. the same thing happened with Luclin. its the reason why Luclin sucked so much. a polished Luclin would be amazing.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PoP would be so awesome for a top heavy server like P99. i bet P99ers would be the first people to ever beat the pre-nerf Quarm.
No one would beat the real pre-nerf Quarm :/. The AEs were too ridiculous and you couldn't wall them.

Name : Timeforged Airblast III
When cast on you : The force of air surrounds your body.
Mana : 0
Casting time : 0 sec
Recovery time : 0 sec
Recast time : 35 sec
AE Range : 300
Target : Area of Effect around the Caster
Resist : None (adjust: -150)
Duration : Instant
Spell Effects
Slot 1 : Hitpoints by 850
Slot 2 : Stun (18 sec)

Unresistable, 18s stun with 35s recast and 300 made him unkillable.
Closed Thread