Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 08:10 AM
Fire Giant

This server sucks
Old 09-29-2015, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server sucks
Old 09-29-2015, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last comment here. Watched both 'BDA trak train and BDA Inny train' videos on youtube.

At the end of Trak, it looks like our officer contacted you at the end of the video. So....

During the Inny video I see nothing wrong. 3 guilds, 2 that were hopping each other still not at target, and 1 guild that FTE'd with a clean pull. What's the complaint?

Even the comments during the video didn't seem that bad, but why are people, especially regarding the Inny pull, upset over a clean kill? Why not get upset with Taken for "showing up to attempt as well'?

This is entirely silly.

And, btw:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2015, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last comment here. Watched both 'BDA trak train and BDA Inny train' videos on youtube.

At the end of Trak, it looks like our officer contacted you at the end of the video. So....

During the Inny video I see nothing wrong. 3 guilds, 2 that were hopping each other still not at target, and 1 guild that FTE'd with a clean pull. What's the complaint?

Even the comments during the video didn't seem that bad, but why are people, especially regarding the Inny pull, upset over a clean kill? Why not get upset with Taken for "showing up to attempt as well'?

This is entirely silly.

And, btw:

If you pull a mob to your camp and assume everyone in your camp dies to that mob and the mob is immediately in aggro radius of another guild's camp then you are breaking the rules.

If there is a guild outside the entrance room of hate they are still "at entrance" because the walls do not block aggro, meaning if you completely wiped to inny he would engage them without giving a new FTE. It's a tactic once used by some of the scummier guilds in the past to ensure that they can remove the competition from the equation even if they wiped.

From the video there is one instance of this for sure and possibly two depending on how he was pulled. Asgard/AG was within aggro radius of where Inny was fought. That's the for sure infraction.

If Inny was pulled along the east wall then Taken was hit by the pull, but they were far enough away that if he was pulled down the middle they should have been okay.

GMs don't dole out punishment, so you should be fine either way.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you pull a mob to your camp and assume everyone in your camp dies to that mob and the mob is immediately in aggro radius of another guild's camp then you are breaking the rules.

If there is a guild outside the entrance room of hate they are still "at entrance" because the walls do not block aggro, meaning if you completely wiped to inny he would engage them without giving a new FTE. It's a tactic once used by some of the scummier guilds in the past to ensure that they can remove the competition from the equation even if they wiped.

From the video there is one instance of this for sure and possibly two depending on how he was pulled. Asgard/AG was within aggro radius of where Inny was fought. That's the for sure infraction.

If Inny was pulled along the east wall then Taken was hit by the pull, but they were far enough away that if he was pulled down the middle they should have been okay.

GMs don't dole out punishment, so you should be fine either way.
So there are a lot of 'IFs' you said there.

First, I understand what you are saying. I was involved in a raid once where we, BDA, were in the way of a pull, leadership simply asked (in vent) for us to move down a bit or away.

This happens all the fucking time. So shitting on a guild because they beat YOU or WHOEVER to the fucking PUNCH while YOU or WHOEVER practices the same FUCKING TECHNIQUES is hypocritical. Don't you think?

This isn't exactly directed at you BK, I am trying to make a point. Also, if you really want to talk about dick asshole fuck you moves, how about we start a thread about HoT and how if a guild is there in force, killing all of HoT mobs, and than another guild shows up and starts picking off mobs (stealing agro) so they can get in on some action: That's just a PoS fucking move.

Not one guild I know LIVES in HoT, so coming back another time would probably be the civil thing to do, but OH NO ASGARD, you can't do that can you!?

As for GMs getting involved; Why would they? 3 guilds involved, 2 guilds not grabbing the FTE and in the way because of zone layout, 1 guild wins because the only way to pull is over others, because OTHERS ARE IN THE FUCKING WAY.

/rant off

Love ya. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Don't mind me, it's just that time.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

/shrug

Usually you just have to go to his room
Old 09-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug

Usually you just have to go to his room
And, I am unable to argue with that. However, again, point out the fact that this was an obvious race.

I've seen guilds win races ALL the time.

Grats Divinity on Vindi last night! You won a race!

See, why can't we just be like that. It's only human to be competitive. However it's totally childish to /cry and complain that the other team won through what ever means is necessary.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

God damn have I loved RnF ever since Velious hit. Thank you to everyone still playing on this server for providing us with this and countless other threads to enjoy while taking a shit at work.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And, I am unable to argue with that. However, again, point out the fact that this was an obvious race.

It's only human to be competitive. However it's totally childish to /cry and complain that the other team won through what ever means is necessary.
TMO never died, they just joined BDA and corrupted it from within
Old 09-29-2015, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

trains coming... what do we do ?

let's wait and find out