Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: What should we call the Asgard - Forsaken - Taken alliance?
Pimpatron 15 6.85%
Fortakengard 34 15.53%
FAT 124 56.62%
Triforce 11 5.02%
Something else 35 15.98%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it is a game and supposed to be entertaining, right?

All in all, I'm surprised (but not surprised) that these three have a floating alliance. Mostly surprised that people are taking Forsaken under their wings - maybe they are breaking free from the history of rotting guilds from the inside that they have?

Asgard and Taken were both doing well before this, so the two of them teaming up here and there makes sense honestly.

Unlike some, I welcome this as it does nothing but spurs BDA to be better...and if they want to take a run at Rampage that will be interesting to watch.

Velious is gonna be around for a long, long time. I'm sure there'll be more things like this that unfold.
Chest is such a stubborn ginger that he kept the BDA tag even when his guild had low numbers (about ~ 250).

However Forceful Entry and Omni were formed after people left your pathetic gathering of nerds, talk about a history of rotting guilds lol
Old 10-16-2015, 10:44 AM
Banned

I remember when I joined the server and BDA was a RP guild for only dark elves.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest is such a stubborn ginger that he kept the BDA tag even when his guild had low numbers (about ~ 250).

However Forceful Entry and Omni were formed after people left your pathetic gathering of nerds, talk about a history of rotting guilds lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pimpatron made me laugh.

I don't understand how BDA is more rustled than rampage about this alliance ?

Do you guys never ever stop crying jeez it's been going on for years now guys lol
You are both retarded and should be shot. The only ones rustled are Rampage. BDA has been congratulating you so wake the fuck up and move on for once in your miserable existance
Old 10-16-2015, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Retire...that funny

What do you know about nature when you're here most of the time

No competition? Do you even game?
Who's competing with Rampage? Tell me the name of the other guild that's doing ST right now and I'll give you 300pp

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Forceful Entry is long gone and didn't accomplish anything until Hokushin took them under his benevolent wing and Omni is a non-factor on the server. BDA still doing their own thing for the past 4 years.

I think they're doing just fine, though it would be great if they could just ban dafier and a couple other extremely unfunny people from ever posting in RnF.

inb4 "lol BDA calling others non-factors"
inb4 angry ex-FE trying to defend how terrible they were before Hoku got all their FTEs
Old 10-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where is swish? he hates zergs so much he should really be up in here flaming
sizzler

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

I'd like to publicly address some very disturbing rumors once and for all.

I am not a ginger.

That is all.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am not a ginger.

That is all.
I heard Vetus is our true ginger overlord...confirm/deny
Old 10-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard Vetus is our true ginger overlord...confirm/deny
I only know one confirmed ginger in BDA, Drec, who is the quintessential ginger of lore. Fattyfatty has a stupid Macklemore haircut though. That's arguably worse.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am not a ginger.

That is all.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

5'3 ginger, insiders confirm the data

Closed Thread