Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 6.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got a cleric with an ot hammer that could res but would rather just stay off norrath
Don't let him fool you, this man is fully immersed
Old 04-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let him fool you, this man is fully immersed
gross
Old 04-17-2013, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree completely with the corpse rot policy
Shits class..... Wait.

I lost my fully planar/selo bards corpse on live right after kunark hit cus I died and got grounded. That shits classic.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shits class..... Wait.

I lost my fully planar/selo bards corpse on live right after kunark hit cus I died and got grounded. That shits classic.
i used to lead dragon western wastes raids without a keyboard because the timers where all after my bedtime, my dad would take my keyboard.

little did he know i made 100s of macros to command the raid and answer questions...

eventually my guild caught on that something was up, and it was a running joke to ask questions that i could not possibly answer through macros.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:13 AM
Banned

^ dats funny shit
Old 04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i used to lead dragon western wastes raids without a keyboard because the timers where all after my bedtime, my dad would take my keyboard.

little did he know i made 100s of macros to command the raid and answer questions...

eventually my guild caught on that something was up, and it was a running joke to ask questions that i could not possibly answer through macros.
This could be one of the best things I've ever heard. If this is true, Agatha will you be my friend?
Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL.

At the peak of my EQ career, my Mom caught me up late one night and began taking away the keyboard at night as well. I was not as clever as you and just raged.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Banned

Manned up and completed my CR solo. Thanks for all the protips/help offers/EQ Lulz.

<3
Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Banned

You could have bought a new keyboard and hid it

Also how did you boot your pc with no keyboard?
Old 04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato King3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also how did you boot your pc with no keyboard?
Not all operating systems require a keyboard to boot your PC. I used to get my keyboard taken away too and I got around it. So they started taking my mouse away and I got around it. They finally settled on unplugging the modem and locking it in their safe....i was stumped.
Closed Thread