Black police showin out for the white cop

Ice Cube will swarm
On any muthafucka in a blue uniform
Just cuz I'm from the CPT, punk police are afraid of me
A young ***** on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin in LA
Yo Dre, I got somethin to say

Who still thinks despite hardcore claims with this son and his album Cop Killer that Ice Cube is a bitch? Went from this to staring in family comedies.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

The world looks different when u ain't mad at it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Large Bat

kinda shocked to see this video after so very long. I hate that it happened, it was unjust and shocking...but still: old video, old news. I wonder what actually made Japan post it when it's been discussed thousands of times on hundreds of forums over the years.
... Perhaps just to cause a spark? 0o
Old 10-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

yes i would prefer cops to make snap personal judgments on every law because this is how society should work
Old 10-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Normally I'm a pro-law, pro-military kind of guy... but I agree with the dope smoking dirty-ass foreigner who hates America about disliking marines becoming cops. Marines should be carefully screened before being allowed into any authoritarian position. And Marines under 5'10" should be completely banned.

Short people tend to have an attitude problem, and Marines tend to have an attitude problem. I don't know what is done to short people on The Island, but every short Marine I've met was a raging psycho just looking for an excuse to use force on someone weaker.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Banned

Im about 5'9 5'10 and im generally a pretty nice person!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think anyone who served in the military should NOT be allowed to join the force. There trained killers most of them. I live next to a marine base and all the cops in town are ex-marines and there way to fucking aggressive. Also maybe a sensitivity course for each and every cop. Ya i may get shit for this but hey i don't want some ex-military who's having post traumatic stress disorder or issues with his manhood protecting me or even arresting me.
ROFL oh my goodness, you can't be serious? CAN YOU? YOU ARE? LOL!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know one, remind him how worthless he is. If you are one, kill yourself.

Your job is to enforce laws whose justice is not necessarily guaranteed. Your oath specifically precludes the option that you protect and serve the people -- you're a slave to the corrupt legislators that permeate our country. The law's letter comes first, even if it entails limiting my freedom. Hell, your job is to enforce unjust laws that predate your fucking birth (prohibition, et al), throwing children in jail and dooming them to a life on society's underbelly for exercising control over their bodies.

You are the enforcer the Christian majority mafia needs to impose its moral "authority" into my life. You are the threat (or act) of violence despots require to keep the population enslaved. You're a sellout, a scab, and a shirker of civic duty.

Fuck you.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaiWCS10C5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaiWCS10C5s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I was there and the kid deserved it...stupid shit...
Old 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Banned

Even Taser markets its weapons as "less-lethal", not "nonlethal". To say a college kid who was posing absolutely no physical threat to anyone but himself (read the involved officers' testimonies; they claim to have tased him because he was in a position where he could have caused an officer to accidentally fuck up his shoulder) deserved to have lethal force applied to him is fucking insane.

These officers were/are trained to apply lethal force so the police department can avoid liability for accidentally tearing some dude's shoulder up. That's how fucked up this country is.
Closed Thread