Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Kobold

Default Arite, my account is STILL suspended

...ANd I am pissed. Yea, thats right, I said it. I'm mad bro. Really pissed. Go ahead, and post all your witty "U mad bro"? responses. I dont care. I just want to play this whole EQ emulator thing while listening to all my bad company albums, and maybe some Bowie or rush, heheheh....
Ey seriously I dont wanna do anything else...I got some broad I can give a call to go for a ride...in my Mustang, but I just dont wanna hear no woman nagging me. Ey thas right, women are NAGGERS. Ey...that's naggers with an 'A"....I aint tryin to offend any of the few ....erudites that might play on here...Heheheheheh.
Its almost been 2 weeks, I mean im dyin here...I would watch some sports, but the only reason people watch sports is too see how much beer they can drink, see how many hot dogs they can eat,, and how many broads they wanna fuck, all at the same time...its not for the love of the game. THAT is the ONLY REASON poeople watch sports...What GMs ass do I gotta be like most, or maybe some, of the Project 1999 community for a slap on the wrist, and access back to my account?
Old 10-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

i actually read your post, as if carl himself was saying it, and it fucking fit. you win sir.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or rush
Yes to more Rush.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Kobold

DO I gotta make a donation? Ey, name the cash, I got the stashe...Ey, Paul Rodgers was the lead singer for Bad company after ...whatever happened to Free anyway?
Old 10-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blancah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes to more Rush.
Ey they aint bad considering they came from Canada. They actually have some talent...those Nickelback guys from there aint so bad either, they actually wrote a song for WWE's Monday Night Raw....
Old 10-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Umadbrew?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Kobold

Default 1-800-PROJECT1999

#1 for english...#3 for account issues, #2 for suspended and banned accounts, ...0 for operator....Ello, service? whos ass I gotta kiss, or what clique I gotta join for a slap on the wrist?

Ba Ba Booey, Ba Ba Booey, Ba Ba Booey....vagina. Howard Stern's penis.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

Intricus has to be the best poster on here, I can only imagine what it would be like in EQ with him...I'm not sure what he did, but put a vote down from a lvl 12 enchanter who thinks he should be unbanned! =p
Old 10-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by audacity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Intricus has to be the best poster on here, I can only imagine what it would be like in EQ with him...I'm not sure what he did, but put a vote down from a lvl 12 enchanter who thinks he should be unbanned! =p
Ey I agree...and if I were in EQ, I would train you...yea, screw the guildmaster, I used to play an enchanter, so I could train you to higher levels, heheheh
Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Nickelback guys from there aint so bad
Now you have gone too far
Closed Thread