Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Aviak

Juntsie advise Troll because regeneration, superior intellect, and stunning gud looks. Great bashers and better role-play. You Troll. You can practically get away with anything if sound dumb. People really surprised when you smart, cuz they perceive Troll grammar as dumb, when in fact, it is an artful expression of Troll powa.

ROLL TROLL TODAY!
Old 08-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar. Dat regen and AC bonus. You lose shrink bracer and invis legs I guess. But meh.
AND... from what I heard...iksar is the master race [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntsie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juntsie advise Troll because regeneration, superior intellect, and stunning gud looks. Great bashers and better role-play. You Troll. You can practically get away with anything if sound dumb. People really surprised when you smart, cuz they perceive Troll grammar as dumb, when in fact, it is an artful expression of Troll powa.

ROLL TROLL TODAY!
^^
Old 08-13-2014, 04:03 AM
Fire Giant

As you are going to Role play Min Max is not important. What is important is to find the diety combo that fits with the style of role play you will doing. Bretox / karana / rodcet Warriors would be difficult to role play because of starting locations. It would be easier to play a Warrior from around Freeport are as you will find lot opportunities to role play because of the denser player base around their.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 08-13-2014, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Rallos Humy armor is rusty looking; Karana is live olive color, Rodcet nife is plane steel look, Bretox is purple i believe, Erolis is gold, innoruk is purple also, not sure on mithaniel marr.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 08-13-2014 at 04:09 AM..
Old 08-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rallos Humy armor is rusty looking; Karana is live olive color, Rodcet nife is plane steel look, Bretox is purple i believe, Erolis is gold, innoruk is purple also, not sure on mithaniel marr.
Mith Marr requires imbued diamond. I doubt you will see any of it unless somebody is making a point of conspicuous consumption as it is not even close to being worth the cost.

Bertox is even stupider than Mith Marr, requiring imbued black sapphire. As with Mith Marr, I've not made it nor seen it on p99.

Pretty sure Erollisi Marr (star rose quartz) is not golden, but more steel with pinkish highlights (have not made any in over a year tho, so might misremember.)

Karana (plains pebble) isn't really "light" olive, more of a medium grey with a strong olive tint (at least on my monitor, and my human cleric does wear it.)

Innoruuk (sapphire) is dark purplish that looks pretty good on human female, kinda meh on human male.

The Rallos imbued field plate (jade) looks best on Wood Elf imo (slight orangish tint to the red), but is pretty good looking on Human and Barbarian as well.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntsie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ROLL TROLL TODAY!
Woah, missed this, my bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You won't go wrong listening to Juntsie, he is a troll of discriminating taste. (I hear he knows over 9000 different recipes for preparing froglegs.)
Old 08-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

i was just bouncing around MM on my barb warrior, getting stuck on torches in every room when it hit me: wood elf warrior would make an excellent puller.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Ogre warrior.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah, missed this, my bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You won't go wrong listening to Juntsie, he is a troll of discriminating taste. (I hear he knows over 9000 different recipes for preparing froglegs.)
FrogLOKs. 9000 recipes for preparing frogloks. Not that a Halfling druidy would ever try something like fried froglok tacos...

Mmmm tacos...

(I'm not off topic, I'm roleplaying)
Closed Thread