Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Sarnak

Default Im done

all the good people I knew dont log in anymore, it is hard to get a group going and Im tired of soloing. Made it to lvl 44 and I just cant play anymore. Just seeing the EQ icon on my desktop makes me wanna puke, because it reminds me of all the aholes that raped this server and made it unplayable for a regular decent person. The server was really cool when I started, met a lot of great guys and had a lot of fun. Now, it looks like that all that is left is human waste - my apologies to few exceptions that still log on. I have more fun playing tetris. RIP P99, I mean dont kid yourself this server is dead, maybe in coma at best. The community is what makes mmos good/bad. This community is the WORST I have ever seen in any MMO. Im sure it would make great studying material for some sort of social research of all existing retardations, mental diseases etc.

Anyway, have fun TMO.
Last edited by Wudan; 07-02-2012 at 07:45 AM..
Old 07-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Awesome.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Aviak

You obviously never played on a Live server/read forums back then to see the exact same drama unfold.

@ 44 TMO's presence doesn't even effect you in any way

You just want attention. Here, have it.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Kobold

If you think this community is bad, go and try to play Heroes of Newerth. You'll have people yelling at you to uninstall the game and go shoot yourself.

This community is great.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Feel free to send any gear/money my way.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all the good people I knew dont log in anymore, it is hard to get a group going and Im tired of soloing. Made it to lvl 44 and I just cant play anymore. Just seeing the EQ icon on my desktop makes me wanna puke, because it reminds me of all the aholes that raped this server and made it unplayable for a regular decent person. The server was really cool when I started, met a lot of great guys and had a lot of fun. Now, it looks like that all that is left is human waste - my apologies to few exceptions that still log on. I have more fun playing tetris. RIP P99, I mean dont kid yourself this server is dead, maybe in coma at best. The community is what makes mmos good/bad. This community is the WORST I have ever seen in any MMO. Im sure it would make great studying material for some sort of social research of all existing retardations, mental diseases etc.

Anyway, have fun TMO.
buhbyenao
Old 07-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

I feel the community here is good, and still thriving. Yeah there are some bad apples at the top, but there always is. EC Tunnel always has some interesting things happening, especially with the new spammer that we attempt to team together to train.

I have a great time when I am in group, I find people to level with and we have a good time in /g and just XP the night away. Sure, there could be some more lower lvl'd events, but we only have a few GM's to spare to even to organize them.

Just avoid the top end guild politics and the community is great here.

Make sure to find me in the tunnel to give me your moneys though.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

You know Wudan you are 100% correct. There are few exceptions but for the majority of this community is the rejected vomit that migrate together to this rejected vomit passed as classic. I can't tell you how many time I hear this community sucks. I barely play and when I do I can't find a single reason to keep playing. Figured getting mythoxxus would of been neat since I have never played a bard but shit . .last couple weeks I have been thinking about just deleting him. Grate Wudan and I hope you have fun anywhere but here. As for the rest who would bitch. . .please go play with your kids or fuck your wife before they leave you like the others did back in 1999.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Orc

Lots of butt hurt people in this thread. The community is no different than eq live. Don't let a few assholes ruin your time. I guess if you can't handle it then it's time to throw in the towel.

lol, can I have your stuff?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Sell me ur toon.
Closed Thread