Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB mad/bad they stayed up to midnight to grief we decided not to play their game. IB showing their true colors...yellow.
Lies!!

It was closer to 2 am for most of us. A reunion among old friends who missed each other is how I viewed it.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lies!!

It was closer to 2 am for most of us. A reunion among old friends who missed each other is how I viewed it.
Well everyone else viewed it as some lonely gamers who got trumped, who came back for revenge. Next time bring a raid force. We just didn't feel like getting into train wars past midnight.... alot of us work in the morning
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB mad/bad they stayed up to midnight to grief we decided not to play their game.
lolwut

I think there's several posts from TMO people saying exactly the opposite - talking about how only big boys can handle the training, and not joining in the training makes you [various childish insults].

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lolwut

I think there's several posts from TMO people saying exactly the opposite - talking about how only big boys can handle the training, and not joining in the training makes you [various childish insults].
Lol we can handle it but there is no competition in VP no other guild is going to nexona or hosh so we can get them at our leisure.... which isnt midnight est
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Lol we can handle it but there is no competition in VP no other guild is going to nexona or hosh so we can get them at our leisure.... which isnt midnight est
and yet you were there in force waiting at the door for midnight to strike, and then when you got trained you decided to raid sky...
Last edited by Rusl; 06-29-2012 at 09:41 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

They were probably too busy getting slaughtered in the arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
IB mad/bad they stayed up to midnight to grief we decided not to play their game. IB showing their true colors...yellow.
So let me get this straight....if BDA goes to VP you will not be training or griefing them in any way?

Or are you just full of shit?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

I think he means.

Why fight trains at 12am+ to kill dragons no one else can kill?

Seems legit to me lol.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Orc

I mean...they can be killed. If TMO vows not to train, they will be dead within the next night or two.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Orc

I believe the PUG got Nexona to like 8% last night on second attempt?

The only reason they didnt stay for a third, which would have sealed the deal, was because there were about 30 TMO sitting outside VP waiting to zone in. They did not want to be trained or have to deal with that. Atleast most of them.

The other dragons both died last night on first attempts.

So what do you mean exactly when you say 'dragons that other guilds cant kill'. You mean that they cannot kill them because you will not let them without griefing. The question is - if they go to attempt them again, will they be harassed or not?

This is a great opportunity to set up something good for this server.
Closed Thread