Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 12:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the most I ever got on a single pull was 21 but it took quite a while to gate and fade all the casters off
PoF swarm kiting on the SK was fun, but the real fun was later doing the mech guardian, hitting the different levels. That shit was intense
Old 03-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobody during the retail release of PoP was getting 15-20 AAs per hour. I understand everything is sped up because people either don't have time anymore or don't want to do the grind again...but with XP pots added as well it's all inflated. Also there weren't any instances during original PoP so not many had the luxury of saying "okay lets just AoE this zone down and to hell with anyone else"
What i said was from retail planes of power before they nerfed bard ae songs to only hit npcs that weren't moving. On sullon zek there was only 1 guild flagged for elemental planes through the whole expansion because training raids was legal.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

the good ol /q autorun some mobs on a raid days.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh man id pay alot of money to record ventrillo the night detoxx joins bda raids
WHY?! Miss you pal

For the Greycloaks!
Old 03-27-2017, 02:03 AM
Kobold

Got my bp from quarm and my serrated dart from innuendo tonight. I'm a very happy halfling.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:03 AM
Kobold

Inny, fucking auto correct
Old 03-27-2017, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Plane of Time Time tonight. Terris better drop a hammer finally. Up to 6? Druid Orbs so far but 0 Hammers, stupid RNGesus.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plane of Time Time tonight. Terris better drop a hammer finally. Up to 6? Druid Orbs so far but 0 Hammers, stupid RNGesus.
We get a lot of hammers but can't get daggers for shut.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luv it
I post more this week. weekend was all busy and stuff so didn't get updates like I wanted. there lotta significant events that I not been able to share. i destroyed lord of the fly...guys yesterday and it was good.

for all the nerds who don't really know what fun is, it have good "content" too. High quality quests and Encounters are much more involved and while my server is best and full of wonderful humans, dungeons/trials queue from a much larger pool of players from a shared datacenter, so you still get to experience overimmersed nerd rage every now and again when something go wrong if it something you feel lost without ^^