Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

thing is, anything we or they do is a direct result of rallying the state to distract their population and seize more power... such is the nature of Government...

if they strike us or we strike them doesnt matter except that the ruling class solidified the public in what they are trying to accomplish....

this might just really be about north korea's increasing capabilities amped up with rhetoric that makes neighbor russia be prepared and spin it on us... gunna hit reply and close browser... drank creepin up quick... thought incomplete and inchorerent im sure...

peace.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Pretty sure first targets would be enemy satalites...
Old 10-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thing is, anything we or they do is a direct result of rallying the state to distract their population and seize more power... such is the nature of Government...
"They do"? Putin is not in a power struggle within his country, he's considered a hero there by most.

The US and Russia are in a global power struggle though (land, resources and currency), and as such the peace talks over Syria have broken down, and now while US and UN cries of "barbarianism" and war crimes against Russia today. Outside of Russia, I wouldn't be so concerned with NK, but what the Chinese may be doing or preparing for. Of course China is all bunkers, takes them less than an hour to all get underground.

Generally though, we have expected that if they were to strike be it limited or full, it would likely be in or around May. Doing something like this right before winter is pretty severe considering the difficulty of heating and mobility during winter months, would increase casualty rates. But then they have extensively expanded their bunkers in recent years in case of an attack.

You want my personal opinion? I don't think Putin is preparing a first strike. He's going defensive, possibly from intel he's received as this was a sudden drill. If he were going to launch a strike, he wouldn't broadcast it like this. But that is a guess. I'd be more concerned right now what may be planned as a response to Russia moving into Aleppo. Aleppo is looking to be one of the worst and most bloodiest battles in modern times.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone bother to look at live cams in Moscow? Considering Moscow has a larger population than NY, it's about deserted there. Most cams I couldn't get through to, but the earthcam out there is up and running. Very few vehicles moving for ~5am, and many of those being emergency vehicles. You can tell by the lights flashing above them. I also see an occasional line of vehicles and not stopping for red lights. I'm reading they evacuated some 11 million into bunkers in Moscow. Looks that way.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

all the repoublican warmongers at the time were quick about talking to bomb iran, iraq, or any 3rd world countries because i guess it boosted their nationalist ego.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but russia can invade sovereign countries and bomb hospitals to support a genocidal tyran, and everyone wants peace, let's not trigger the poor russian that is, afterall, a friend. They just flew over 2 bombers over french aerial territory just after the french at UN security council talked about war crimes.. provocation, again. That was after a submarine was sighted in gascogne gulf.. lol. a submarine sight, of course. That's just showing off at this point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kinda funny honestly. russians won't ever be in an open conflict with NATO, or the usa. They don't have the powerforce, or the economy to be in a conflict with a real army.

..unless a certain presidential candidate of the biggest army in the world who has known ties to the kremlin, that openly threatened to get out of NATO was elected.. ?

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 10-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want my personal opinion? I don't think Putin is preparing a first strike. He's going defensive, possibly from intel he's received as this was a sudden drill. If he were going to launch a strike, he wouldn't broadcast it like this. But that is a guess. I'd be more concerned right now what may be planned as a response to Russia moving into Aleppo. Aleppo is looking to be one of the worst and most bloodiest battles in modern times.
deleted my drunk stand-offish type quote molding... you are right and i'll recognize that this isn't years ago and swings have swung....

anything with russia/libya/iran/china/nk/even usa???? etc... u have to include in your computations "authoritarian blindness" (just how they kill people for not reporting/molding to their decrees.... they will kill you for telling the truth....)

another way to think about it is... if your job is to report to the "Kremlin" how do you do that?.... well i'll tell you what you do if you value your life and your family... you tell them what they want to hear...

-jarnauga rep's a real piece of this.... don't let stand strong mf's set you sideways lest' u willin' to live..... let me live... (2pac ref)

this is the struggle... this is why U.S. gains ground... this is why georgia set shit apart...; this is why.... can't go on... got enough sniper heat ya heard?....
Last edited by entruil; 10-04-2016 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: added teh hyphenated bs.... "-"
Old 10-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

lol I haven't even put any real effort into red-blue politicizing this thread for the campaign. But here comes ((((((Jarnauga)))))) to present a far-left conspiracy theory that this is all Trump's fault what's going on LOL
Awww... no Bush to blame? You know, Bush that endorsed Hitllary? lol republican warmongers..

Anyway, in the likelihood of a WWIII hotwar, fRaNcE will join Russia, it's a given. Along with Germany. Alard AL-kbarf! biach
Last edited by Daywolf; 10-05-2016 at 12:15 AM..
Old 10-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

I think jarnauga the shit though... Get's extra "Parentheses'" every post... we should be like...

"('",999,9,99,(((M"M9'9"(M(Jarn">)>_)>?)?)??))?)<) <)<)<)<<)
Old 10-05-2016, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
Old 10-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

its because obama is throwing a temper tantrum, threatening russia with terrorist attacks because lord putin is all up in syrias shit putting obama and hillarys private raghead army in the fucking ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Closed Thread