Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread amuses me.

Yeah alot of shit happens in Hate when you have 2 guilds pulling. SS's will more than likely prove nothing, you got to fraps that stuff!

Then there's guilds who piggy back in on your fear break ins once you got it under control, run off and kill the boogeymen or the gorgons... you know, the actual useful non-trash mobs.

And that was nice trolling swish. I was impressed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can recall PLENTY of times where there were 3 guilds packed into the entrance room / zone in pulling over each other, training each other, KSing each other AND rezing eachother back in as well so w/e about the cries from Terragon.

Terragon - Point blank and period Omnimorph has the ability to single handedly
  • CC entire guild wiping TMO monk trains for 7.2 hours
  • CC entire guild wiping Barfight trains for 20 minutes (then gates to kunark) - Barfight, Respect!
  • Charm a fire beetle give it epic haste and solo plane of sky

Maybe he would OmniMentor some of your ppl for platz? I could go on and on about Omnimorph!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MATE!

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 11-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Training isn't exactly Divinity's style. Please check your screens again, possible that this was another guild.
Style or not trains are gonna happen in planes with multiple guilds in there, I'm positive that Divinity didn't intentionally train us, just like I'm sure Vesica dei doesn't mean to train us (some of them anyways) or Sapientia, and just like I know we had no intention of training BDA.

(This portion is not directed to anyone in particular)
The problem lies in the guilds that think just cause they were in the zone first they somehow "own" the zone. I for one am not gonna zone into Fear or Hate 2 hours before repops and poopsock trash.
If you don't realize that their are 8? maybe more guilds after the same loots and there will be some degree of competition then you are an idiot.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Usually it's our clerics doing the training from what I've been told.

Wiggles and Raiyn are among the usual suspects.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Style or not trains are gonna happen in planes with multiple guilds in there, I'm positive that Divinity didn't intentionally train us, just like I'm sure Vesica dei doesn't mean to train us (some of them anyways) or Sapientia, and just like I know we had no intention of training BDA.

(This portion is not directed to anyone in particular)
The problem lies in the guilds that think just cause they were in the zone first they somehow "own" the zone.
I should clarify, because people seem to be under the impression i was pointing out TMO as the only guild that had done this, but they're most definitely not. That wasn't my intention.

For 3-4 Fear breaks and clears in a row we had "guests" who would show up with ~10 people (not enough to break the plane) and then enter right behind us after we had it broken and make a mad dash for their desired mobs. It would be fine had they showed up with 15-20 -- a force large enough to break it themselves and a force that can actually call themselves a raid, rather than a group and a half force who is there riding on the coat tails of the guild that had broken it.

Zoning in with 10 people after a guild of 25-30 breaks the plane, then proceeds to pick out what they wish and accuse the other of training is the epitome of douchebaggery. If you can't break it yourself then you don't belong there.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Tmo has never been in fear with under 14 and that day we broke with 14... sorry you need 25+ to break fear QQ
Old 11-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Banned

We've broken it with 12 and were trained in the process. We survived and the other guild wiped shortly after.

You had ~10 the night you came in after we broken it. You can bicker, moan and lie all you want, it's a dick move.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be fine had they showed up with 15-20 -- a force large enough to break it themselves and a force that can actually call themselves a raid, rather than a group and a half force who is there riding on the coat tails of the guild that had broken it.
The problem here is the contradiction you stated. First you say its bad to go into fear without enuff to break fear, which you say is 15-20, then you say u can break fear with 12? So TMO has to go in with 15-20 but you can go in with 12? This is all very confusing I wasn't aware of these raid rules if you could link the thread where this was all explained? I am really lost here
Old 11-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Large Bat

The number doesn't matter.

If you could have broke it, why didn't you?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem here is the contradiction you stated. First you say its bad to go into fear without enuff to break fear, which you say is 15-20, then you say u can break fear with 12? So TMO has to go in with 15-20 but you can go in with 12? This is all very confusing I wasn't aware of these raid rules if you could link the thread where this was all explained? I am really lost here
This was done before the AC changes when breaking fear was a joke.

Since the revamp (least in terms of AC, summoning mobs and that massive social aggro) it's become far harder. Lowest number we've done it with since then was 15. You've really gotta know what you're doing if you come looking to break fear with under 20, now.

But we're digressing... there have been guilds that have numbers so low that they can't break the plane so they decide to raid fear after it's been broken, and that's a dick move.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

This is the 1st interesting R&F thread in awhile....people feed on these tears!