Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He also points out szeth as the seller, a suspected RMTer on red99 as well. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
on red 99? my lvl 40 druid is fucking Chillin

edit: I'm not defending myself from blue. But the account aint banned so I guess it's all good? Might as well just open an RMT forum on this web site so we can get the adsense from that too?
Old 05-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Fire Giant

Jackasses. All of y'all.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Banned

TMO confirmed cheating, RMT, scum.

Nothing new here people. Nothing will be done about it just like the 350+ cheaters caught a long time ago, Hololost exploiting raid mobs on red, Nihilum exploiting raid mobs on red, etc. etc.

I can guarantee if I was GM this place would be infinitely cleaner, but that won't happen. Apparently, this server is TRYING to be dirty. There's no other explanation.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I'm concerned with keeping the rants and flames content in it's designated board. Bash Daliant about his dumbass decision of spending hard earned cash on a freaking Everquest item on an emulator all you want, in fact go ahead and add me to the bash list for giving $5 of my own in exchange for a stat clicky

Danyelle, I never knew...

....That deleting a few words could make something so harmless look so incriminating!
Last edited by Destan; 05-06-2012 at 08:50 AM..
Old 05-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Orc

Originally Posted by Daliant17447
Since the thread about me was so rudely locked before I was even made aware of it...

Newguy, if you're going to call someone out and post personal information you could at least have the balls to not do it anonymously. Did you create that troll account specifically to flame me? Judging from your join date and post history it sure seems so. It's amazing how butthurt you got about that ragefire that you are still crying about it almost 4 months later.

Lets see... going through the list of clerics that were there that night; Xeli & Jaed (both of whom lost their pearl I might add) had a good laugh about it and I'm actually quite close friends with both of them now. Nirron shrugged it off right away cuz thats just the kind of super cool guy he is, and Kolevii was in on it... which leaves Relapsee. So if I had to guess I would say Newguy = Relapsee, although Relapsee never struck me as the type of pussy who would hide behind an anonymous account when talking shit.

**A Magic Die of Care was rolled by Daliant.
**0-100 fucks could have been given, but this time 0 fucks were given.
Honestly, I doubt anyone other than you and maybe Alarti give 2 shits about whether or not I bought a shield of rainbow hues using rl cash. Clearly Rogean & Co. don't.

Szeth, I'm disappointed man, I thought you were cooler than that. I figured 150 bucks would include an unspoken non-disclosure agreement but I guess not. It seems only fair that I extend you the same courtesy.
tadwel@gmail.com = Trent Dwyer aka "Szeth" known RMTer of rainbow shields and fingerbone hoops.

It's funny how you target me because I'm in TMO but don't mention any of your IB buddies who RMT'd. I wonder how much people like Kinsawt, Cyrano, Olympia, Szeth etc... cashed out at when everything was said and done. I guarantee it was way more than $150.

I'm curious how you came across this information??? This was so long ago even I had forgotten about it.

Not sure who you are in game but thanks for the kind words!

Alarti, sorry for tarnishing TMO's perfect image and reputation.

To any other haters, eat a dick.

So where is alarti now?? she asked for proof i dont think it gets any clearer then the guy admitting it
Old 05-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Banned

His next spin will be "well if the server/GM's dont care why should we!"
Old 05-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on red 99? my lvl 40 druid is fucking Chillin

edit: I'm not defending myself from blue. But the account aint banned so I guess it's all good? Might as well just open an RMT forum on this web site so we can get the adsense from that too?
Guys mocking the gms and there rules GODDANM are we gonna put up with this?
Old 05-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

I thought RMT was legal tbh, seeing as how the GMs delete any post about it but leave the players untouched. wtb banded armor. 1 dollar per ac?
Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His next spin will be "well if the server/GM's dont care why should we!"
You are a moron. I personally don't have a problem with RMTing other than the fact that it is against server policy and could shut this server down.
It's shitty that within 2 days of Daliant's app to TMO he rmt'd; it made it easier for us to not notice what items he was taking from IB.

I don't speak for TMO leadership, but Daliant will be booted along with his alts, just like any rule breaker that has been proven guilty. Daliant was a pretty cool guy, its sad he tried to carry IB's cheat culture into TMO.

Hopefully, the GM's are paying attention to this and ban his accounts immediately.
Also, I hope they investigate all the IB's accounts mentioned for sale for proof RMTing so they can track down which seller has them and can ban him too.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Callnoutthenewbs;639025
So where is alarti now?? she asked for proof i dont think it gets any clearer then the guy admitting it[/QUOTE]

As to where I was, Out drinking on Cinco de Mayo foolio. Then passed out.

Why were you still here?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread