Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Aviak

Default Quest Turn Ins Broken

Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Deity: Bertoxxulous
Home City: Qeynos Catacombs (Bloodsabers Guild)

I have noticed that turns are broke on my character all together. I first realized this when I turned in my tattered note to my guild master and got no response, exp or guild tunic, yet he took the note. I also noticed this when attempting to turn in Deathfist Slashed Belts to Captain Hazran in freeport. He took the belts and gave no response or exp. I am assuming turn ins are broke all together for Human Bertoxxulous Warriors from Qeynos. Anything that can be done to look into and fix this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you P1999 staff!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

The last patch seemed ti implement more "Multi-Quest" features with all quests. Like the Bone Chips with Lovashine in Qeynos. If you turn in 1 bone chip, he keeps it, and you can then turn in another one (or someone else can) to finish the quest.

I've noticed this with a lot of quests lately. The note turn in is of course not affected by this, but could the Deathfist Slashed Belts be?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:02 PM
VIP / Contributor

His note turn in did not work because the quest did not exist. It will after next patch, along with a few other fixes to some guild note turn in type quests. Nothing wrong with your character OP.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Aviak

Thank you and by the way you also fixed my problem with the Deathfist Slashed Belts and all my quests now work except the newbie note turn in quest. Thank you Sundawg for your hard work and for improving my game play experience faster than Sony ever would have. Have a great day. See you all in game.
Last edited by Yacoby44; 05-09-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Closed Thread