Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Banned

get a few more levels and go to CB And let other people level you, clerics get pampered, no gear will help you regen mana faster.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Just started on red also. 7 sk, if I ever escape innothule I'll send you a tell.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

If you guys need some low end stuff to get started I don't mind helping out. Was hoping to sell it but server pop is worth the donation. I'll be around on the weekend
Old 01-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Also just started a DE cleric, lvl 6. Hit me up for that exp bonus, nek is a desolate wasteland right now
Old 01-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Banned

I think a lot of people quit Red quickly before giving it a shot because they leave starting areas like Nek and expect there to be 100 people waiting to buff them in EC tunnel. Then they get the feeling that it is a barren server and quit.

There are pockets of people all over but it isn't going to be places like EC tunnel. If you go to GFay you will find handouts, buffs, and groups at low level.

I doubt you will find that anywhere else. I think BB is another big disappointment for blue players coming to red.

CB
Unrest
MM
HHK
Kurns
OT
SolB
CoM
Guk

You can find groups in all of those places without forming anything prior. Just show up. If you want to go somewhere specific not listed you will probably have to use /ooc (it is global) to form a group.

There is no hangout to get buffs from level 60's because it is a PvP server, but they are around. Try using /ooc to find people.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Ooc is a good way to get groups, be willing to travel or pay for ports. For a new player I'm sure someone could port and bind you no problem if you ask.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a lot of people quit Red quickly before giving it a shot because they leave starting areas like Nek and expect there to be 100 people waiting to buff them in EC tunnel. Then they get the feeling that it is a barren server and quit.

There are pockets of people all over but it isn't going to be places like EC tunnel. If you go to GFay you will find handouts, buffs, and groups at low level.

I doubt you will find that anywhere else. I think BB is another big disappointment for blue players coming to red.

CB
Unrest
MM
HHK
Kurns
OT
SolB
CoM
Guk

You can find groups in all of those places without forming anything prior. Just show up. If you want to go somewhere specific not listed you will probably have to use /ooc (it is global) to form a group.

There is no hangout to get buffs from level 60's because it is a PvP server, but they are around. Try using /ooc to find people.
It is pretty bazaar being the only one in EC right now. I like it
Old 01-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reld [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just started on red also. 7 sk, if I ever escape innothule I'll send you a tell.
I gave some troll a bunch of cloth and fine steel on my bard, wonder if that was your sk
Old 01-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave some troll a bunch of cloth and fine steel on my bard, wonder if that was your sk
It was, that sword changed my life.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Orc

Just a quick update:

After struggling a bit in Nektulos, I made my way to GFay and hit up CB. It was awesome XP! I went from level 8 to 13 in less than three hours, and we had this omglol Troll walk up to our group and attack one of our guys while I was healing (pretty dumb). He looted his sword and shield and attacked (again) while half nekked and died again.

Brilliant!

I am very much enjoying the server, people have been very kind to me in terms of newbie gear and spell plat.

Hope to get in the 20's soon, keep you all updated!
Nalrok, 30 Shaman of Rallos Zek
Keyeth, 25 Bard of Tunare
Mizzrym, 10 Magician
Closed Thread