Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Orc

To run your mouth about Fresh is retarded. guess what Fresh has the best guild loot system of all the guilds on the server need before greed/random 100. Fresh has no guild bank for the most part because we make sure everyone gets gear. no favoritism is used in Fresh. if Fresh knocked down CT and a AoN dropped pretty sure everyone on the raid would get a chance to random 100 for it. to say that the higher up members of Fresh dont help the lower guys is bullshit. i have personally handed out over 100k in gear and pp sense Fresh was started, denying myself to properly gear my main for many months walking around at lvl 60 still with an alligator tooth earing and until recently banded arms. and almost every time those people would lvl to 46 and go join holo. and to complain also that your not being helped by the higher ups while everyone 46+ is on a raid and you know this because we tell people we are raiding is just stupid.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

handed out 100K, main has banded arms. sounds legit
Old 02-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
handed out 100K, main has banded arms. sounds legit
Lol I agree
Old 02-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

haha hooo boy

also, obligatory lolling at HB calling *other* people psychopaths/sociopaths

HOOOO BOY

anyways, I don't think i can remember a time anyone wasn't genuinely welcomed into teamspeak once they joined, regardless of level -- other than imabeast of course but he sorta doesn't count.

For the people who joined <Fresh> and decided it wasn't for them -- dat's cool with me, either a guild will fit with you or it won't.

I will say that most of the people who leave sort of self-select, because they haven't tended to be the people we wanted to be around either. I think this thread is a good example of the phenomenon, as well.

If you're new, or want a different experience, give the guild a shot, come into teamspeak and say hi. If it works for you, great, and if not, that's probably great too!
Old 02-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Banned

If you aren't a person who gets into a guild's teamspeak at least once every day or two, please fuck off as hard as you possibly can.

If you cannot do that you literally do not belong in any guild on this server and you're dead weight.

Thank you
Old 02-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you ever in TS? Are you 46+? You can't be if you think we don't PvP. Even Holo and Azrael can't say that...although they may say we're not real good at it yet. We already know that and we're working on it.

Kinda hard to be kings of PvP without gear to PvP in. That leads to people bitching about being in rags and moving to <Holocaust> for easy pixels and protection.

Can't say much about lower levels not PvPing. We encourage it. Dunno what motives we can have when hardly anything at all goes to guild bank. What motives do we have when we random everything and nothing goes to guild bank? We know some people are going to be fair-weather guildees and have no loyalty for any reason. If you're a loot whore you have no place in <Fresh>. If you want an easy ride to the top you won't get it with us because we ARE a target. If you want to make this a 3 faction server we're your best bet.
I just speak from my experience. On any toon, lvl 1-55( my highest), when I see a non fresh toon in range out in the world or a place like com/kc, I'm on my guard and am ready for pvp. When I see a fresh toon my guard is definitely lowered and I can't remember a single time a fresh person was the first to engage me. When I want to xp that bodes well, cause then I'm not worried so much about a group member stabbing me in the back. But when it comes to pvp per capita I think fresh is probably at the bottom of the server.

Who knows, maybe it will get better, I truly hope so, it would add some more spice to the server. Just so far I haven't seen itz
Old 02-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Forum trolls. That is all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyrVP_czttU
Old 02-21-2015, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

we just threw 35 <Fresh> at a raid zone, every single person in teamspeak was chill
Old 02-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

So <fresh>
Closed Thread