Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default <Fresh> is changing the server!

If you are a new player on red, <Fresh> wants you! We are currently striving to change the atmosphere on RED 99 by providing an entry way for new players and an alternative to the current raid scene for veteran players.

The server has needed people to step up and make the server more inviting for a long time and <Fresh> has proven it is the guild to do it! For too long the bar of entry on red was set too high with caltrops(griefers) strewn all over the path to having fun! We ask you to help us stand against those who would try promote grief, rule lawyer, petition quest, corpse camp, and any other actions that make the server less fun and instead more stressful.

This server can be a better place. I have a dream where one day a gnome can walk into a forest, kill an elf, and then start a group with his clone as it loot's it's own dead body! Where humans and dark elves blast each other in the face so that they can laugh with each other about it!

<Fresh> Is now accepting all classes and levels. This will always be true! Don't worry about being turned away because you are casual, or don't know that much about the game. You are invited! We are here to help. <Fresh> routinely sends officers around the world dropping off platinum and items to new players. We have several druids and wizards to assist with ports and binds. I often see items being recycled as players get upgrades instead of holding onto them for dear life for fear that they may never see a better piece of equipment. This is a PRO RED 99 guild. That's all there is too it!

Need a better reason to join? We are currently the largest guild on Red99! With over 250 members and more every day <Fresh> is the most active guild on Red99! No longer will you have to worry about being alone in a starting zone for your first week! No longer will you be forced to roll a class you aren't interested in just so that you can farm for the class you want to play! We have groups in all ranges, in all zones, at all times of the day!

Still want more? <Fresh> is now raiding! Epic fights, planar clears, and more! Don't want to be persecuted by the paranoia developed by the current regime in order to get your character those class defining items? This is the guild for you! Start <Fresh>!

Are you interested in joining yet?

Send a message in game To one of the following characters:

Miria, Coast, Sadden, Greyhound , Fabreeze, or Valentin!

This message should include your level, class, and current location so that we can process your invitation as quickly as possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg members.jpg (90.9 KB, 44 views)
Old 11-18-2014, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Oh man this is good
Old 11-18-2014, 08:52 PM
Orc

can confirm, gud guild...
source: guildmember
Old 11-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Joined these guys last week. Enjoying the groups and friendly atmosphere.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Large Bat

Fresh knows what's up. Saving the server.

~Stooney.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Good people, lots of groups! 252 people is 252 times the fun.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm currently looking at which race/class I'm going to play. I was a Tallon Zek player back in the day, so looking forward to getting back into the pvp realm, although I have to get used to it not being team based. I haven't played in many years, but I seem to remember most of it. I am interested in joining you guys as you seem to be very involved. I'll be sending a tell once I'm all figured out!
Old 11-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

I played on Tallon zek myself. I started a few weeks before kunark and played until mid planes of power. Cool to see another TZ player!

Currently we have a ton of druids/shamans/necros/monks. I'm trying to push new people towards playing clerics, warriors, rogues, bards. I'd even be supportive of a paladin/sk/monk.

That being said you are welcome to play whatever class suits you. We offer help to everyone and support fun being the foremost incentive to playing.

Hit me up in game when you figure it all out and I'll do what I can to help you get started.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just don't give him your phone number and your good.

Bump for helping out new players pras.
lulz, if any of these guys need rezzes or something send Edalse a tell.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

bump
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frsh1.jpg (95.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg frsh2.jpg (57.0 KB, 1323 views)