Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Kobold

Default bind killing scum circumventing the rules

So, it's happening a lot now. Brobby in particular, multiple times now. I am bound on the KC block and I got killed by darkside and sickpuppy (no big deal, shit happens) but just as the last time I was killed up there, Brobby logs in real quick. I call LNS in ooc / shout as soon as I spawn / see screen..nearly 10 seconds after that brobby roots and kills me again. He does this to a lot of people and claims it's ok cuz he's starting the root before you called lns (which may be, but if you used that logic, he could kill you forever) since he's doing it before you even have a chance to load after death. This guy is a scumbag douche and terrible for the server, and he needs to be reprimanded. He uses every chance he can to break rules and try to act like he's the one being the good guy. He even spews stupid shit like "Enforcing Sirken's rules" blah blah etc....The server is a worse place for having scumbags like this on it. I think he needs a little vacation to remind him to not be a complete dickface. If not, you are basically saying it's ok to bind camp and ignore LNS, if that's the case, everyone should be able to bind camp / ignore lns.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Azrael player a scumlord?

No way.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned

He was probably in a drunken state of depression at that time. Give him a second chance, he will probably stop drinking tomorrow.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Tldr
Old 02-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

<Brobb's Burgers>
Old 02-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Kobold

I'm not one to post up on forums, but this is the 3rd time Brobby has pulled this shit. The dude is a waste of box space. Then as you LNS, he will hover on you following you to whatever zone you LNS to, to force you to plug or die again. If he was perma banned, the server would be a better place, and 1 less RMTer on the box
Old 02-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's retarded that Brobb can call people horrible things and then get people suspended for saying the same things back to him. Brobb is an invalid and we'd all be better off without him on the box pulling his retarded shit every day.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

If you are bound in a dangerous spot where you can easily be attacked instantly on spawn, dying once more before you can call LNS is just part of the deal.

I'd advice you follow Letsjoe / Kammbo and your other guildies' good example and find better spots in Dreadlands.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Banned

Bro, if you bind on th block and you don't know if it's clear then you plug upon death. That's like continually leaving your dinner on the floor and then getting mad when your dog keeps eating it.
Closed Thread