Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Are there any best in slot items from Noble still aside from the bare horn.

P..S. You are all my friends.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Thread delivers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be sure to start on page 1 of this joy.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you and I clearly have different definitions of what the word "truth" means. To me, it's a factual representation of events. To you, it seems to be believing whatever Expediency tells you to believe.

Examples of truth:

1) Azure Guard ported up to sky one day last month on a night that was not their designated sky day and began clearing island 1. When the guilds committed to that sky day started porting up, AG got caught with their pants down and had to cancel their plans to kill princess.

2) On 5/6/2017, Rustle ported up to sky with the intent on either socking noble or killing Gwan on a night reserved by other guilds. They cleared island 1 before anybody else came up and got caught corpsing keys back on 1 after they were finished.

Can you please let us know exactly what Expediency told you to believe about #1?
Have you got your date right for the rustle event? I remember being in sky on 7th of March.

I watched Rustle fail to pull Noble to isle 1 (leashing was new). Weezard asked if I knew when the AG raid started, I replied in about 4 hours; 2 hours less than the 6 hour respawn timer of the princess. I advised they purchase isle 1.5 keys. Weezard disagreed, claiming princess was on a 3 hour timer.

If you were inclined you could blame AG for letting Rustle screw them; AG knew Noble was due, had the capacity to port up and had the keys corpsed to move straight to 1.5. If they took this action isle 1 would never have been killed. But I guess that is 'victim blaming'.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With velious out the stuff they drop isn't worth killing them.
Yeah, who would bother playing Classic EQ? It's all obsolete.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Serious Question: I saw on a post that a classic mechanic was that more OoA's got Noble to spawn faster... HOWEVER, if you killed Noble then ALL OoA's would despawn.

Is that how P99 works now? I don't raid much and my schedule doesn't allow me to attend Sky in our time slot currently.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, who would bother playing Classic EQ? It's all obsolete.
That's not true and I certainly wasn't implying this. There are still items from sky which are very good or perhaps BIS utility. Some nice clickies up there in the sky.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious Question: I saw on a post that a classic mechanic was that more OoA's got Noble to spawn faster... HOWEVER, if you killed Noble then ALL OoA's would despawn.

Is that how P99 works now? I don't raid much and my schedule doesn't allow me to attend Sky in our time slot currently.
More OOA = more nobles per week. So once the ooa's are stacked up noble spawns more often, killing nobles doesn't result in less spawns, killing OOA does. Just for your clarification.

Still some relevant clickies and gear in sky that rival some ToV stuff , nothing to sleep on.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's complicated. Here is the basic structure if someone can set me straight on some of the details please do

There is one Noble that spawns every seven days and killing him does not affect the time of anything else.

If an Ooa spawns and is not killed buy a raid then after 7 or 10 days a noble spawns in its place. one Noble pop does not despawn all the other Ooa cycles. If everything is going right then there can be 4 (??) Ooa cycles going on + the seven day spawn.

These ooa cycles seem really sensitive to patches or resets
Old 05-18-2017, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More OOA = more nobles per week. So once the ooa's are stacked up noble spawns more often, killing nobles doesn't result in less spawns, killing OOA does. Just for your clarification.

Still some relevant clickies and gear in sky that rival some ToV stuff , nothing to sleep on.
So are you saying killing Noble does not despawn the OoAs?

I heard through the grapevine that is how it worked on live but never dug into it. Made it sound like it would help you pop noble faster initially, but once you kill him you need to respawn all the OoAs again to speed him along.

Again this was just something I heard, just asking community if that is the case on P99
Old 05-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you got your date right for the rustle event? I remember being in sky on 7th of March.

I watched Rustle fail to pull Noble to isle 1 (leashing was new). Weezard asked if I knew when the AG raid started, I replied in about 4 hours; 2 hours less than the 6 hour respawn timer of the princess. I advised they purchase isle 1.5 keys. Weezard disagreed, claiming princess was on a 3 hour timer.
It actually sounds like you're saying Rustle has done this more than once.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread