Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like stop posting your opinions as facts
Fuck, I was just about to follow through with Magicflow's post but now I have to wait to see how Alawen attempts to rebuke this post (because he's obviously going to respond). My guess is he'll bring up something completely irrelevant to the matter at hand and/or false like "[Person] didn't contribute anything to IB and thus their statements are of the utmost falsehood because they clearly have no idea what they are talking about!" but maybe he'll reach into his bag of bipolar tricks and pull a fast one on me. GUESS IT'S A WAITING GAME NOW!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just gonna go ahead and put this link here.

Do with it what you will.

PRO CLICK ZONE
roffle
Old 09-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like stop posting your opinions because they hurt my feelings and make me mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck, I was just about to follow through with Magicflow's post but now I have to wait to see what Alawen writes next because reading what he writes is the highlight of my day. GUESS IT'S A WAITING GAME NOW!
Fixed!

It is absolutely hilarious that any of you think you get to censor me on the fucking Rants and Flames forum. Are you capable of discerning facts from opinions without some kind of mealy-mouthed apologetic phrasing?

Excuse me guys I don't mean to take up too much of your time or phrase anything too strongly but it's my opinion and of course I could be wrong but it's only my opinion so please don't be angry at me or anything because your opinion of me is so important and all but I was just thinking that maybe this is the rants and flames forum and some people might think that they can post whatever they like here but of course that's just what I think so don't take it too seriously okay because I wouldn't want to offend anyone maybe I shouldn't have said anything sorry if anyone is upset by this I sure hope everyone likes me thanks for reading my undeserving words.

You know what's pissing you off? Your miserable guild failed and you can't stand it. You thought you were on top and nothing could change that and here you are sitting in the fucking mud of Rants and Flames and the only thing you can come up with is, "OH! OH! ALAWEN'S OPINIONS AREN'T CLEARLY LABELED AS OPINIONS! TEACHER! MOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!"

If at any moment you really don't want to see what I write, follow through on Magicflow's advice or else JUST DON'T READ IT.

Shouldn't all of you be standing in EC trying to make it look like your guilds actually exist?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Aviak

Ok, cool, the "IB is falling/fell apart" angle. 3/10 for originality but at least it wasn't as blatant obvious as somehow trying to discredit claims individual posters due to their supposed "lack of being useful" to a guild despite that having nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Now back to Magicflow's post. Thanks mang, I will be sure to make use of that link right about.... now.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, cool, the "IB is falling/fell apart" angle. 3/10 for originality but at least it wasn't as blatant obvious as somehow trying to discredit claims individual posters due to their supposed "lack of being useful" to a guild despite that having nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Now back to Magicflow's post. Thanks mang, I will be sure to make use of that link right about.... now.
My heart is broken. Whatever will I do without hearing from the shaman applicant of Inglourious Basterds oops I mean Blackwater?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

GUYS PLEASE KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME
Old 09-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
GUYS PLEASE KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME
Thanks, my ego nearly starved in the ten minutes someone didn't post in one of my threads.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Aviak

Alawan's template:

Fuck you, Inglourious Basterds. Especially <IB Members> for being a douch, and <IB Member> dont know wtf you talking about i was in guild since Jan so get your fact straight before posting something. All you ever done was expliot/cockblock other guild like <Guild Name> so dont try say you didnt and act all valient and respectable. It is apparent things went to shit because <IB Member> didnt know wtf they were doing and whining about <Guild> taking shit when you could have <Random Bullshit>.

^

You just pissed you got kicked. Move on prick your old guild will fully die soon so no point trying to bash two new ones that the majority of the old member joining because its basically new playground now. Your past dont mean shit no more.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alawan's template:

Fuck you, Inglourious Basterds. Especially <IB Members> for being a douch, and <IB Member> dont know wtf you talking about i was in guild since Jan so get your fact straight before posting something. All you ever done was expliot/cockblock other guild like <Guild Name> so dont try say you didnt and act all valient and respectable. It is apparent things went to shit because <IB Member> didnt know wtf they were doing and whining about <Guild> taking shit when you could have <Random Bullshit>.

^

You just pissed you got kicked. Move on prick your old guild will fully die soon so no point trying to bash two new ones that the majority of the old member joining because its basically new playground now. Your past dont mean shit no more.
My feeling about IB at this point would best be described as schadenfreude and my behavior as gloating as well as pumping two the head to make sure it's really dead. It is my personal mission to minimize the number of souls who waste months of their time serving Xzerion's bloated ego.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My feeling about IB at this point would best be described as schadenfreude and my behavior as gloating as well as pumping two the head to make sure it's really dead. It is my personal mission to minimize the number of souls who waste months of their time serving Xzerion's bloated ego.
you were such in love with IB when you were in the guild so please seriously shut the fuck up alawen you old fucking idiot

go spend time with your "wife" you say you have instead of trolling the boards all day you fucking piece of scum
Closed Thread