Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Banned

Default So how about that Zimmerman trial?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

GZ american hero. did what he had to do to defend his life, and thats the american way

needs Free Zimmerman bumper sticker campaign
Old 07-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GZ american hero. did what he had to do to defend his life, and thats the american way

needs Free Zimmerman bumper sticker campaign
Old 07-03-2013, 04:33 AM
Fire Giant

His story is CLEARLY bullshit. Read the court transcripts.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His story is CLEARLY bullshit. Read the court transcripts.
Yet all of the evidence and every key witness says otherwise. What part of the court transcript are you focusing on? You're apparently ignoring a large part of it, makes me curious to know what jumped out at you.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Sarnak

I believe that Zimmerman was defending himself. I have done research on both sides, and as it squares up it just feels to me like Zimmerman did what he had to do to survive. I think martin was a little shithead, who thought he was some tough shit or something, and George did what he had to do to live. It also seems like Martin's mother is doing everything in her power to make money from the case, and squander Zimmerman's reputation by playing the role of distressed mother of an innocent child.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:01 AM
Banned

I don't think Zimmerman should be convicted of 2nd degree murder from what I've seen. There just isn't evidence beyond all reasonable doubt that he set out with evil intentions and then proceeded to shoot him unnecessarily. While I'm inclined not to believe his sketchy story, It's far from beyond all reasonable doubt that
1) Travon started the violence
2) He felt that he had to use deadly force to protect himself from death/severe injury
The state has a very high burden of prof to meet before they take someone's life away. So I say not guilty, just as I did with Casey Anthony.
That being said... He's probably completely full of shit. He assumed Travon was there to burglarize houses, because he was black and there were some black guys that were doing in the recent past. So he decided to go play tough guy, knowing full damn well he'd just shoot anyone that assaulted him. The problem is, he basically provoked that kind of behavior. Following some guy you don't know for blocks, not identifying yourself, then getting their face (after chasing him down...everyone heard him running on that tape).
I don't want this motherfucker to own a gun. I don't feel sorry for him about all the anger thrown his way. And I really people keep this case in mind when they decide to go play cop.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:15 AM
Banned

I don't think Zimmerman should be convicted of 2nd degree murder from what I've seen. There just isn't evidence beyond all reasonable doubt that he set out with evil intentions and then proceeded to shoot him unnecessarily. While I'm inclined not to believe his sketchy story, It's far from beyond all reasonable doubt that
1) Travon started the violence
2) He felt that he had to use deadly force to protect himself from death/severe injury
The state has a very high burden of prof to meet before they take someone's life away. So I say not guilty, just as I did with Casey Anthony.
That being said... He's probably completely full of shit. He assumed Travon was there to burglarize houses, because he was black and there were some black guys that were doing in the recent past. So he decided to go play tough guy, knowing full damn well he'd just shoot anyone that assaulted him. The problem is, he basically provoked that kind of behavior. Following some guy you don't know for blocks, not identifying yourself, then getting their face (after chasing him down...everyone heard him running on that tape).
I don't want this motherfucker to own a gun. I don't feel sorry for him about all the anger thrown his way. And I really people keep this case in mind when they decide to go play cop.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Zimmerman should be convicted of 2nd degree murder from what I've seen. There just isn't evidence beyond all reasonable doubt that he set out with evil intentions and then proceeded to shoot him unnecessarily.
That's not the standard for second degree murder -- you're confusing it with first degree. For the second degree charge prosecutors just need to prove that he acted dangerously, without care for human life, and killed someone intentionally.

Fat boy is gonna burn - after he gets perforated by a thousand big, black cocks. And good, he should be made an example of and the case should be held as an example when we disband all neighborhood militias and take away the guns of common citizens.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

And while I understand that most of you are white children, and thus terrified of black children -- I assure you if you reach adulthood children will cease being scary no matter their hue.
Closed Thread