Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
azrael is a different type of guild then most

through thick and thin, azrael is still here

nihilum is gone, just like holocaust will be gone if things keep going the way they are

luckily on a red server, pvp matters and thankfully holo has very limited pvp resources

good luck to you cyren
How's Founding Fathers?
Old 12-30-2014, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being on point and agreeing with everything someone says because you're in their guild are two different things.

Fortunately for me, when a large majority of people overwhelmingly tell me that I'm full of shit, I tend to self reflect.

You are at that point. All of Azrael is at that point.

It's no surprise that the most vocal on the boards recently are people who, only days earlier, were begging for a spot back in our guild.

You tools flip flop like you breathe. Nobody takes you seriously. And when Azrael burns to the ground again, and Lite disappoints you for another time, you'll have nothing all over again.
please provide any logs/ss's etc of me ever asking to join holocaust.

please log on bubs with your t-staff and prove you didn't RMT for rent.
Old 12-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's Founding Fathers?
o man i spit my azrael out on dat 1
Old 12-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

can honestly say that I never asked to join holocaust. maybe he meant Andis? pretty sure that he wanted to join when you had a total roster of 24 members.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-30-2014, 05:04 PM
Banned

andis asked to join the first day when we had 25 people on

brobb, exed, akinn all asked to join the day god's work fell apart

ragnaros begged for an invite back every single day spanning between god's work falling apart and azrael logging in to raid on christmas eve

all of them were rejected
Old 12-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Banned

yaw i do actually
Old 12-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Kobold

sickos trying to figure out the attraction to calling somebody you don't even know on a first name basis on a 16 year old sim,, faggots all of you it is a wonder the server population is what it is today with the trash that this box breeds
Old 12-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeasy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sickos trying to figure out the attraction to calling somebody you don't even know on a first name basis on a 16 year old sim,, faggots all of you it is a wonder the server population is what it is today with the trash that this box breeds
it's funny he's so upset about his name being known when he provided it...trying to figure out the attraction of calling someone a faggot on the internet when you probably would stare at your feet before talking shit face to face to anyone.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Banned

i'm sure people want to join and play on red when they see people spamming someone's real life info in-game and on the forums
Old 12-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm sure people want to join and play on red when they see people spamming someone's real life info in-game and on the forums
give me a break i've had plenty of privacy training in my line of work. Your name alone is not PII. quit crying you fucking pansy. if someone finds out your address and posts that then that is another story.
Closed Thread