Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

it really this simple.
the plan has to be simple

i say BDA/TMO/IB/FE/Next Big Tier Guild cant raid for X days every month.
bam Easy
Old 01-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This does not exist.
I linked something awhile back to a bunch of guilds/staff that was as close to what both sides wanted and most of them couldn't even agree to it.

"because we don't want to just give them targets without them earning it"

and

"We aren't getting an equal share"

both sides is cluttered with idiots.

I think that bob guild showed that T2 won't be "given" free targets, there are guilds that are willing to compete on those rotations (who either aren't given a spot or don't want to be given a spot).
Old 01-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake female who's spent 3 years farming Lguk not happy with generous allotment of free raid mobs.

Surprised
The only part I was not happy with was everyone waiting around for 24 hours with the impression that the ban had been lifted.

I actually thought the plan was acceptable Jeremy. Not perfect but acceptable. I however am not part of that process. Trolling is beginning now though so time to remove myself. Have fun.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 01-07-2014 at 07:55 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

So..family guilds complain because the staff is dictating terms on their tier 2 repopped mobs on a free to play server run by volunteers?

I've heard it all... I'm disgusted by the entitlement of some community members.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

I don't see what is so bad with the rules we had last night. T1 didn't get anything important taken from them. T2 gets lots of free mobs including guaranteed 8 t1 mobs a month. That shit was perfect. Imo the people who won't agree to it should come out and voice their objections.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

any plan that involves 10 raid mobs per month for a peak 1000 pop server is *fart noise*
Old 01-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

oh and what would you want? 100% rotation?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see what is so bad with the rules we had last night. T1 didn't get anything important taken from them. T2 gets lots of free mobs including guaranteed 8 t1 mobs a month. That shit was perfect. Imo the people who won't agree to it should come out and voice their objections.
Well I don't know about perfect, but I couldn't really complain about it. And I'll complain about almost anything. So it had to be pretty damn decent, right?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any plan that involves 10 raid mobs per month for a peak 1000 pop server is *fart noise*
That's why I thought the 3-4 simulated repops a month plan was great. Extra content for a content-starved server.

Still haven't heard one reason why it's bad besides "we don't agree to it."

=\
Old 01-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Kobold

The main issue was not how well the new raid rules treated Tier 2.

The issue was that the plans that were being discussed were vastly different from this one, then there was a 20 minute break for dinner, and all of the sudden these rules were established - which to most of us came form left field, and were nothing like hte plans we were talking about.

To be fair, this enacted ruleset was more fair to casual guilds than many other proposals, but it was really frustrating to take part in many hours of discussion and debate and proposal generation and discussion to have it all thrown away and a new, completely un-discussed plan be put into effect.