Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Mechanics

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Default Unable to loot npc's in ToFS

Some of the npc are unable to be looted for items..you gain their coin but when you right click the items, the loot box just closes....This happened to me only with a few of the mobs, Once with the key holder on floor 2 and twice on floor 4 with Maggot Infested Flesh[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit 10/15/2014: updated...went back into the game, the next 2 mobs I killed in a row, I had this same bug.. /sad panda....can't get past 4th floor yet.

Edit: 10/16/2014...Spent an hour or so in the zone, it was pretty much every other mob tonight I was unable to loot...

Plus..I've spent around 3-4 hours on level floor now..the crypt...and not 1 named mummy who you kill for cara has spawned...is it this normal?..literally I've killed over LOTS of mummies
Last edited by Hodge; 10-15-2014 at 11:57 PM..
Old 10-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Kobold

Similar issues with key mobs for me. I am still on floor 1, with over 160 kills on the shadowbones and shadow beasts. No large undead gnolls yet.