Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default Sirken - Sirken broadcast over Inny

[Mon Jun 23 21:55:25 2014] Sirken BROADCASTS, 'Hail my fellow Norrathians! Just a fun reminder about Plane of Hate - If there's already a guild at the entrance, your guild is not allowed to pull Inny to the entrance - set up camp somewhere else. thanks!'

Sirken,

Can you please clarify if this is only if guilds are in there clearing during the pop or does this also apply to FFA/Class-C races?

Example, on a Class-C/FFA Inny pop, both TMO and IB race to Hate and both guilds are now in zone, do we have to engage Inny on spawn ( or elsewhere ) and can no longer pull him to zone?
Old 07-04-2014, 04:55 PM
VIP / Contributor

Pretty sure who ever sets up shop(area), you can't pull inny to that area. You have to find a new spot. At least that's how it was planned and talked about before. Hope that helps till he responds.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:21 PM
VIP / Contributor

sure can,

If there's already a guild at the entrance, your guild is not allowed to pull Inny to the entrance, set up camp somewhere else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 07-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure can,

If there's already a guild at the entrance, your guild is not allowed to pull Inny to the entrance, set up camp somewhere else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's an example from the other day.

BDA was first on the scene in Hate, we broke the zone and cleared the line to Inny. Asgard shows up right when we're pulling Inny. Does BDA still have the right to pull Inny to the zoneline where our camp was already setup?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

if BDA had a raid at the entrance, no one else should have a raid set up there. PoH is a big zone, theres enough room for multiple guilds to set up multiple camps in different spots. if BDA's raid left the entrance, then the spot is open.

need to just make it a rule to fight inny in his room imo

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 07-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't agree more.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
if BDA had a raid at the entrance, no one else should have a raid set up there. PoH is a big zone, theres enough room for multiple guilds to set up multiple camps in different spots. if BDA's raid left the entrance, then the spot is open.

yes please.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

Well we were still porting people up and actually didn't know BDA was there. So at that point we are expected to wait for all to port up then move to a different location and ensure that we have enough enchanters to control our train to this new location? We all know if we move to a different location we will have a train behind us for sure if it's full pop. I would say BDA was there first so what do we do in that scenario just leave since we didn't have enough enchanters to control our train?

There is going to be many instances where multiple guilds will be porting up and I would like to know what's legal and what isn't so I don't get my guild raid suspended for training.

We need a consistent agreement I think or it will be whoever ports up with the first group wins? I don't like that idea but what other options do we have?

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 07-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

this, it was a rule I suggested many moons again and still think its the most classic / best solution to this situation
Old 07-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Voting to make this a rule