Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Hah, must not be too broken up about his last druid.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84733
Old 09-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

are you fucking kidding me i sold this guy my BCG... you IMMEDIATELY got it banned? I told you to take good care of that fucking belt
Old 09-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, looks like he "changed his mind" again after he realized people know hes RMTing.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenwatch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you fucking kidding me i sold this guy my BCG... you IMMEDIATELY got it banned? I told you to take good care of that fucking belt
They will probably let him back on the server again in 6 months. No one is ever really banned.

/sigh

Asher
Old 09-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

he is keeping it safe from wear and tear
Old 09-24-2012, 01:19 AM
Kobold

Wonder what the OP was actually trying to solve posting this here. He obviously knew what he did, and why he was banned. Did he think he was going to get a bunch of attaboy's and that the GMs would realize they made a mistake? lol
Old 09-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

if we had classic interface, i'd like to see the numbers of failed log in attempts (anyone remember those on live? :P) on that account since u posted the name of account.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:32 AM
Banned

you guys can continue talking shit.. and hagglebaron i have no idea who you are... ive never talked to you once in my life.. if i approached you about rmt, show me the logs id love to see it.. cuz it flat out never happened.. you people love causing trouble and its disgusting. and once again, i have never RMT'd... those with a guilty conscience are usually quick to judge.. kinda like an over jealous boyfriend accusing his girl of cheating.. usually the accuser is the one doing the wrong....
Old 09-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys can continue talking shit.. and hagglebaron i have no idea who you are... ive never talked to you once in my life.. if i approached you about rmt, show me the logs id love to see it.. cuz it flat out never happened.. you people love causing trouble and its disgusting. and once again, i have never RMT'd... those with a guilty conscience are usually quick to judge.. kinda like an over jealous boyfriend accusing his girl of cheating.. usually the accuser is the one doing the wrong....
Give it up man, you're busted. Community smelled your RMT a mile away
Old 09-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if we had classic interface, i'd like to see the numbers of failed log in attempts (anyone remember those on live? :P) on that account since u posted the name of account.
lol, i tried to log into my live account years ago n had thousands (or tens of thousands) of failed attempts since my last log in. i should have a SS of it on my old desktop, but it would be too hard to find right now. regardless, it was hilarious to me then and now. thanks for bringing it up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread