Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely an effective siege tactic and I agree we are overly reliant on importing things like appliances and computer parts

Luckily though we only import 15% of our food and I don’t plan to eat any couches
I was using food as an analogy, attrition tactics here would be starving us of computer parts and manufactured goods, if the enemy can advance their weaponry and blockades us from imports we will simply die slowly.

Not to mention that the uptick in prices on goods would destroy our economy which already has the middle and lower class stretched too thin. The ensuing chaos as the poor could not longer afford to live, would lead to domestic warfare which would allow our enemies to pick us off as we fought.
Old 02-23-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was using food as an analogy, attrition tactics here would be starving us of computer parts and manufactured goods, if the enemy can advance their weaponry and blockades us from imports we will simply die slowly.

Not to mention that the uptick in prices on goods would destroy our economy which already has the middle and lower class stretched too thin. The ensuing chaos as the poor could not longer afford to live, would lead to domestic warfare which would allow our enemies to pick us off as we fought.
Most likely sanctions from us and NATO will do this to Russia long before we have to worry about it

Let’s hope
Old 02-23-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its clear you didn't read it, thanks for your totally valid input where you don't address what's in the article at all and immediately revert to polarized political talking points.
The article clearly blames republicans for starting wars and for democrats who replace them who ran on a platform of ending the wars then turn and perpetuate it and vise-versa.
You are very closes minded and set one a one-sided way of thinking. Good luck with that. Maybe one day you will wake up and realize the republicans are not the bad guys and the democrats are not the good guys.. they are all working for the bad guys. That's what the article tries to articulate. As for the other stuff you went and researched about Hodges himself, idc tbh.
I care about the substance of the article and information in it and not as concerned about the writers personal life or beliefs or what country the show he won an award on was based out of in the past. Lol, seems irrelevant and typical liberal bullshit where you ignore the problem and attack the character of the person talking about it because you don't agree. It gets us nowhere.
Oh I definitely read at least the first page of the article and like I said he starts by blaming democrats for the debt which I explained is just wrong with the trillions spent on the wars from Republicans, trillions in handouts to the rich in tax cuts and trillions lost in the economic crash from the mismanagement of Covid.

Independents gave Trump a pass on his history and look what that got them. So yeah it is fair to base the credibility on the past of the authors work.

Sorry good old RT news and Death of liberals was a not big enough red flag. *boggle
Old 02-23-2022, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You understand he is actually criticizing Putin right? Like you read the words he said, right?

You see, you've got to understand that it's sarcasm when he says, "They’re gonna keep peace all right." But you don't understand sarcasm, or choose to ignore it to suit your own needs.

When Trump says "it's wonderful" do you really actually think he is telling you that he thinks it's wonderful? Are you a keyword-based reactionary?

It's not siding with the enemy to say the enemy is very smart. I'm tempted to say you got trolled by a man who knew exactly what words to use to trigger you.
That’s what he said during the CNN article before he double down on praising Putin in the independent.co.uk article.

Wow we have Qanon Trump voters routing for Russia, an attempted coup by Trump supporters on the capital, Trump agreeing with Putin on National TV over US CIA information (then Trump takes it back saying he misspoke and now Trump is flat out praising Putin not once but Twice….

And people like you aren’t realizing Trump voters are now part of the party of Traitors. Get off Foxnews and seek help.
Old 02-23-2022, 05:08 PM
Banned

The best Propoganda contains grains of truth.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Biden making Russia Great Again

Botten blames Trump and some Q thing nobody ever heard of or cares about
Old 02-23-2022, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden making Russia Great Again

Botten blames Trump and some Q thing nobody ever heard of or cares about
LOL

Elizondo you have Qanon Trump voters routing for Putin

Trump praising Russia.. not once but twice

Trump agreeing with Putin on national tv over his own US CIA info (only to have Trump back down and agree with the CIA)

Trump and Putin wouldn't even have translator present when they spoke in some instances.

Traitorous Trump voters tried to stage a failed coup

Trump created tariffs on the purchase of steal with our allies and then took those sanctions away from Russia sold steal for the simple reason Trump's administration thought it wasn't fair.

Trump administration ignore enforcing bi-partisan sanctions passed by congress on Russia.

Trump advocated constantly for the reduction in the financial support NATO. Now look at us.

Trump allowed Putin to take up military position in the Arctic against NATO and allowed Putin to win the race to Artic oil.

Trump backed out of two treaties with Russia as a gift. A nuclear treat and Open Skies treaty.

And the list goes on and on

Elizondo is this what eating that horse paste does to your brain? Does it make you brain dead enough to blindly believe propaganda fed to you by FoxNews and alt right Facebook feeds? No wonder Horza resorts to one liner zingers with you... it is all you understand at this point after the brain rot.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Elizondo you have Qanon Trump voters routing for Putin

Trump praising Russia.. not once but twice

Trump agreeing with Putin on national tv over his own US CIA info (only to have Trump back down and agree with the CIA)

Trump and Putin wouldn't even have translator present when they spoke in some instances.

Traitorous Trump voters tried to stage a failed coup

Trump created tariffs on the purchase of steal with our allies and then took those sanctions away from Russia sold steal for the simple reason Trump's administration thought it wasn't fair.

Trump administration ignore enforcing bi-partisan sanctions passed by congress on Russia.

Trump advocated constantly for the reduction in the financial support NATO. Now look at us.

Trump allowed Putin to take up military position in the Arctic against NATO and allowed Putin to win the race to Artic oil.

Trump backed out of two treaties with Russia as a gift. A nuclear treat and Open Skies treaty.

And the list goes on and on

Elizondo is this what eating that horse paste does to your brain? Does it make you brain dead enough to blindly believe propaganda fed to you by FoxNews and alt right Facebook feeds? No wonder Horza resorts to one liner zingers with you... it is all you understand at this point after the brain rot.
Biden gifts Puddin a massive land grab while he sits in front of the world lookin like a fool pickin his teeth

Botten losin his marbles on elf forums whinin bout Orange Super Prez
Old 02-23-2022, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I definitely read at least the first page of the article and like I said he starts by blaming democrats for the debt which I explained is just wrong with the trillions spent on the wars from Republicans, trillions in handouts to the rich in tax cuts and trillions lost in the economic crash from the mismanagement of Covid.

Independents gave Trump a pass on his history and look what that got them. So yeah it is fair to base the credibility on the past of the authors work.

Sorry good old RT news and Death of liberals was a not big enough red flag. *boggle
You are completely blinded by liberal propaganda, just as bad as all the conservatives in here with their fox news. I'm not here to argue about what trump did or didn't do. Its in the past. You're fucking delusional if you think only the republicans have wasted trillions of dollars on war.

"Sorry good old RT news and Death of liberals was a not big enough red flag." Red flag for what? Information and opinions that doesn't conform to your world view so it must be dismissed immediately.

Selective reading is an amazing thing. Focus on the stuff you don't like ignore anything that contradicts you. "Chris Hedges is a Pulitzer Prize–winning journalist who was a foreign correspondent for fifteen years for The New York Times". "Hedges has taught at Columbia University, New York University, the University of Toronto and Princeton University."
You are just some nerd posting on the p99 forums, his words hold FAR more weight then yours.

You are just as bad if not worse than the trumptards you hate so much. Most of the shit you post feels like something I've seen on CNN headliners or some "woke" liberal's social media to be quite honest and there's nothing of value to be gained from it. Its just textual diarrhea.

Also its spelled Steel not steal.
Old 02-23-2022, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are completely blinded by liberal propaganda…

Also its spelled Steel not steal.
Cool story bro. (See I open my mind to Trumptard types of responses.)

Spell check catches a lot but too use to mobile devices finishing the word.
Closed Thread