Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-28-2022, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on these forums a long long time and everybody knows who I am on red, this is just a new account, I have a lot of accounts, just encase they get banned; which I have been, many times.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=29693
You seem like a real nice guy
Old 02-28-2022, 07:03 PM
Banned

Hobart's terrible posting impacts my life in a very MAJOR way, because it's just so stupid and bad.

And yet, I guess I won't wish for his death DIRECTLY...
Old 02-28-2022, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

I remember when a other empathetic lefty told me to kill myself on these forums.

Between celebrating a war wishing people would kill themselves and dancing on the victims of the pandemic‘s graves.

I just don’t know how the left can look at themselves in the mirror or sleep at night anymore.
Old 02-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

I gained the ability to feel joy about the deaths of Trump-tards when they started trying to destroy my country. You fuckers literally tried to destroy this republic and replace it with autocracy. So yea, die in a fucking fire. I only wish they hadn't taken so many innocent grannies and immunocompromised with them.

Cutting taxes for the rich and corporations? Don't like it, but that's a difference in opinion.

Blocking any attempt at reform for various obscenely broken systems in our country that impact me directly, namely healthcare? Really don't like it but, again, difference in opinion.

Failing to enforce anti-trust laws and allowing monopolies to overrun our economy, stifling competition? Fucking sucks, but ultimately a policy disagreement.

Basing your entire worldview on ignorance, hatred, and lies, trying to cheat a free and lawful democratic election (a sacred institution in this country), killing nearly 1 million sick and weak because you couldn't be bothered to wear a mask or get vaccinated... these things are an attack on me, my family, and my country.
Last edited by Lune; 02-28-2022 at 08:28 PM..
Old 02-28-2022, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Ironic you learned to enjoy that right when the antichrist appeared and began the end of times.
Old 02-28-2022, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem like a real nice guy
I'm the worlds biggest asshole mainly because I'm right all the time and have to deal with idiots like yourself.
Old 02-28-2022, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gained the ability to feel joy about the deaths of Trump-tards when they started trying to destroy my country. You fuckers literally tried to destroy this republic and replace it with autocracy. So yea, die in a fucking fire. I only wish they hadn't taken so many innocent grannies and immunocompromised with them.

Cutting taxes for the rich and corporations? Don't like it, but that's a difference in opinion.

Blocking any attempt at reform for various obscenely broken systems in our country that impact me directly, namely healthcare? Really don't like it but, again, difference in opinion.

Failing to enforce anti-trust laws and allowing monopolies to overrun our economy, stifling competition? Fucking sucks, but ultimately a policy disagreement.

Basing your entire worldview on ignorance, hatred, and lies, trying to cheat a free and lawful democratic election (a sacred institution in this country), killing nearly 1 million sick and weak because you couldn't be bothered to wear a mask or get vaccinated... these things are an attack on me, my family, and my country.
I wrap myself up in your hatred. It keeps me warm
Old 02-28-2022, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

The left is the galactic empire now lol what the f this tribulation is bonkers
Old 02-28-2022, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden's terribly low poll numbers and the upcoming mid terms cured Covid
underrated comment lol
Old 02-28-2022, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said I wanted him to get it: it's simply a likely outcome of not getting vaccinated in a pandemic. Project much?
what? hes got like a <1% chance of dying to covid even if he does somehow catch it

Everybody I know that caught it had symptoms more insignificant than a regular influenza case. Do you hear yourself?