Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Sarnak

Default Question on VP on Blue

Can players slow one another to negate the Hoshkar Damage AE and slow? On red a higher percentage slow than hoshkars will not stack. This means that his AE damage also won't land. I wanted to know if this tactic works and/or is being used on blue or if it's just our server. Thanks.

- Oppressor
Old 06-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can players slow one another to negate the Hoshkar Damage AE and slow? On red a higher percentage slow than hoshkars will not stack. This means that his AE damage also won't land. I wanted to know if this tactic works and/or is being used on blue or if it's just our server. Thanks.

- Oppressor
Man just log in and play the game. If you spent half the time in game as you do on the forums then your guild would not have fallen apart.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanted to know if this tactic works and/or is being used on blue or if it's just our server. Thanks.

- Oppressor
As far as I know neither class C guild on blue uses this tactic, or even knew about it. TMO definitely was not aware of it until now, and unless they just learned about it fairly recently, IB wasn't aware of it either.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

The tactic is dumb on blue.

It requires that you /duel each person and log out after each duel. So unless you're camping your 5th alt preslowed, it isn't feasible.

On red though, it's very easy to slow everyone. Which would be hilarious if that was the case. When your guild has been 90% of the server population for the past several years, you still have to exploit a mechanic to negate the hardest part of a dragon.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

What Dald said. I mean, you could do it assuming you had a few enchanters and a few shamans and good luck with players not resisting slows such that slows start wearing off before people can camp out and back in to get everyone slowed before the engage, etc. But that's a pretty big effort instead of just clicking shields and healing and shit.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

TMO has been farming inny for years and years and years. We have more shield groups than melee most of the time. And IB leaves VP before hosh spawns anyway.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Shield of the Immaculate now has a 1 second casting time.
Should've happened way earlier :/.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Azreal used the same strategy but failed lol? Can't let them dragons gate ya dig?
Old 06-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Aviak

and i'm not sure if they changed it back as i havnt used this in ages, but it was changed so it didnt work at the same time that you could no longer slow yourself to avoide the snare of torpor ...... i hosh dot + my slow last time i did it (again that was right after the slow/torpor change)
Old 06-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The tactic is dumb on blue.

It requires that you /duel each person and log out after each duel. So unless you're camping your 5th alt preslowed, it isn't feasible.

On red though, it's very easy to slow everyone. Which would be hilarious if that was the case. When your guild has been 90% of the server population for the past several years, you still have to exploit a mechanic to negate the hardest part of a dragon.
Closed Thread