Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Oooh this thread just got interesting!!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't group with garbage like you. Keep rocking your chitin shell shield though bro and refusing to sow your encumbered cleric.
Thats a pretty bad fabrication dude. I'm sure the other 4 people in the group would be happy to vouch that I had their back when resources permitted.

This is Best when he doesn't get his SoW.

G'luck achieving your goals, I hope I don't have the misfortune of meeting you in game again.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Best (lol) part is when you were chatting up a storm before you went afk and you were standing there aimlessly, not casting or medding.

Then you refresh all of pullers buffs so you can get maximum afk exp and keep ignoring my requests for SoW.

You're quite possibly the worst player I've ever encountered, skill/personality/intelligence wise. No offense ...

But I do find this thread amusing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, this is pretty mild stuff.

Either lol @ tylan for not sowing this guy for whatever reason

or lol @ best for fabricating screenshot thingy.

The detective inside of me says the image best posted was probably fake, due to not being an actualy screenshot, course he might have just edited the text lines out... but that seems extra work.

I've got nothing better to do. Let's get to the bottom of this!

I enchant things...
Old 05-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The detective inside of me says the image best posted was probably fake, due to not being an actualy screenshot, course he might have just edited the text lines out... but that seems extra work.

I've got nothing better to do. Let's get to the bottom of this!
Well, if you look at the OP's wall of text, there's clearly been some editing around the first auction chat line, and also around the last OOC chat line... so I wouldn't necessarily trust that either. For all we know, he editted out his /tells to Best and didn't count on Best having screenshotted those to come here and use against him. Hard to say, really.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He doesn't. While it was inconsiderate not to SoW him when he asked for it before going AFK, it wasn't reason enough to quit out of a group unless he's been repeatedly ignored.

Also, why does a cleric need SoW for? Was your group constantly moving?

Also: that's*, douche*
This is the ONE time you have corrected someone's spelling in a genuinely appreciable way.
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 05-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Aviak

@ Best

I honestly don't know how you could judge me "worst player I've ever encountered, skill/personality/intelligence wise" considering you were in group for all of 3 minutes for which I was afk most of..

Nothing said here will change the fact that your an asshole. My point has been made and your further attempts to discredit that point will only enforce it. In the end the people we group with in the levels to come will make their own opinions based on their own observations.

And you're right the chat of the night was the best part - we had a great time.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, if you look at the OP's wall of text, there's clearly been some editing around the first auction chat line, and also around the last OOC chat line... so I wouldn't necessarily trust that either. For all we know, he editted out his /tells to Best and didn't count on Best having screenshotted those to come here and use against him. Hard to say, really.
The only editing was the cropping of the image. I run the game in windowed mode and I'm not sure if the resolution or the UI I'm using is responsible for it.

But that just sounds like an excuse or lame defense so I'm not even going to try to explain it further as I can't.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

If your screens arent faked best then i have to apologize for my previous post.

However i dont get why you didnt have this conversation in group chat so every grp member could see what exactly happened, because from what ive seen in volgas screenshot it looked like you way overreacted.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Closed Thread