Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Kobold

You need a lifting partner. Someone that will tell you how to properly lift. People throw their larger disks out lifting like that.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Large Bat

Thanks for the critique. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My lifting partner is the guy filming from his droid. He quickly corrected me on my form after I finished. We probably pushed it a bit too much going for 425. My form just before that was much better at 405. Next time we do deads we're gonna drop weight and work on form.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Orc

dude...425 is not impressive. You are fucking up your back bad. I could proally lift 700 pounds but fuck up my back. The amount of weight you pull isnt important its your form that is important both for targeting muscle groups and being injury free.

Im sure all the soccer dads, moms and teenagers were very impressed by your lift tho.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

People be mad in this joint.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Aviak

Default grats to OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffett77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude...425 is not impressive. You are fucking up your back bad. I could proally lift 700 pounds but fuck up my back. The amount of weight you pull isnt important its your form that is important both for targeting muscle groups and being injury free.

Im sure all the soccer dads, moms and teenagers were very impressed by your lift tho.
Dude...23 post count is not impressive. You are fucking up your English badly. I could probably flame 700 threads but fuck up my English. The amount of threads you flame isn't important, it's your form that is important, both for sounding superior and being irony-free.

I'm sure all the forum spambots, trolls and lurkers were very impressed by your post though.
Closed Thread