Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default Something to do while LFG on Blue

If you've got down time between quads, you're LFG, or just bored on Blue, roll a character on Red!

We have lots of people playing in <Uprising> and we are always recruiting. Our main focus is to increase server population by grouping, leveling, and chatting amongst our peers.

<Uprising> is a non-partisan, non-aligned guild. We have members from both Nihilum and Azrael in our guild.

Send a tell to anyone in <Uprising> or pm me for more information, or a guild invite.

You can play on Red at the same time as you play on Blue so you don't miss a thing!

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Last edited by Goobles; 04-06-2014 at 03:24 PM..
Old 04-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Got a character there myself, they're good people, that Mafakka guy is a-ok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good place to chat with people while leveling, and find groups.

Remember its totally fine to have 1 account logged in on red/blue at the same time, just don't be boxing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

I can and have sat and watched both your sigs for over 10 minutes apiece.

And as a side note, when landmark is done with closed beta I may have to roll a red melee. That's a ways off though.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Orc

Red. Red. Red. Red. Red.

I can't wait.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Orc

Gems... Gems is what to do. /gems...
Mmmmm gems
Old 04-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

I like to watch my manabar tick 2% every 6 seconds between quads, better than red imo

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Kobold

I did just this. 9 levels, multiple hours, did not see a single person. The server is dead. Don't waste your time. Too bad you didn't put on your recruiting drive when the server was fresh. A better option for downtime when soloing is HearthStone, D3, Netflix, masturbation, reading, re watching Cosmos anything really.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

You chose to play at 6am bro. There are 6 people online in Uprising right now getting xp

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Aviak

Logged on a few days ago. Got an MM group w/ 3 guildies from Uprising, everything went smoothly for about 20 minutes, then we were trained, trained again, corpse camped, the enchanter left, then everyone else left.

All in all I gained 2% exp after a couple of hours due to the constant trains... These were deliberate mind you, not accidental.

It was suggested that I go solo on the cleric... I did that for the majority of my first 31 levels hence why I stopped playing red the first time : /

I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, but there are people on Red that want it to be their private raid box. They don't want a thriving community of any kind. They have twinks parked in every exp spot to grief and train you

Neeron Underhill
34 Warrior

Nasr Drogba
24 Necromancer

Old 04-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Kobold

^^ This too. Add this to the no population to speak of and you've got a dead server. I don't play at 6 AM. I played at "prime time". Still nobody to speak of on.
Closed Thread