Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Kobold

Default Welp, that sucked

Long story short, Murderface <Azrael> lures me down to XP kill me where I can't get my body, all the while encouraging assistance with obtaining an MoD a MoD. Maybe I am too naive to see this coming, but then again, I don't see the fun in other people suffering while I gain nothing. I expect my corpse to rot at this point, and then I will likely quit the server, as being 45 with no gear blows. A naked bard cannot get to the Ass/Sup camp alone, and I know I won't get shit help from this group.

Good job guys. If you want to keep people on a server (and for the past 2 months I've been on 10+ hours a day listening to your garbage) and in a community, you need to actually engage with them, keep them involved and make them want to come back. As soon as the 51s hit 52 on this server, the 60s annihilate them, and they become paranoid freaks, who in turn kill everyone around 44, who in turn repeat it in unrest to jice and mrbigs, and so forth down to the Knights Templar griefing first timers on the server, just to see if their tummystick has grown.

Call yourself the resistance, call yourself the elite, it doesn't matter - you are part of the problem. Teams99 will suck just as hard if you don't learn from your past mistakes.

Red99 pop: -1