Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This topic is to motivate not just red but the blue community. The idea is as follows.

Every month the administration decides what the donation goal for red and blue would be by the end of the month. If both sides reaches their goal both servers get special temporary bonus.

Example: Exp bonus, add monsters in zones players never go to where they can xp.

Need more brain storming on other examples.
Go spend some money on your girlfriend or something. Sektors real life drug dealer in Philly or what?
Old 07-27-2013, 01:37 AM
Banned

Word is, $ektor got on EZ server and was asking how he pays for gear/accounts. LOL
Old 07-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Kobold

Default Sekkkkkkk

I dont have any problems with Sektor but he always reminded me of these youngsters I used to run into in the druggie scene who have rich grandparents. These dudes would buy up a cache of drugs and pretend to be drug dealers and flash their material stuff like they'd made it from bein' hustlers n shit. A lot of people went along with it and fed their ego-line because they wanted free drugs but pretty much everyone knew the fellers didnt need to sell no fuckin' thang cause grandpappy n grandmammy steady dumpin funds into that account, boyeee.

EQ addiction > Drug addiction.

I could be very wrong though, maybe Sektors is the go-to-IT-wiz kid at the corporate office pullin' that salary. Who knows...
Old 07-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Kobold

Default ...

...Forgot to mention, UNLIKE those aforementioned kids, Sektors is a young man of incredible integrity and propriety and would never defile his moral fortitude with such filthy involvement in something like a Real Money Transfer.

I know he's traded some in game platinum for things, indeed, indeed. But that was more like the kind well-off man who pays the local troubled kids to clean up one of his rental properties... It was more about being helpful than about receiving something for himself.
Closed Thread