Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Skeleton

Default The Mystical Order

This is just a warning for those who havn't already had bad experiences with members of this guild. They have done a good job of establishing themselves as the "immature-gamer/terdittude/disrespectful/badass-we-dont-give-a-fuck" guild on the server.

I don't have any screenshots of this so you don't have to believe me, but i'm gonna put it out there anyway.

After several hours of clearing PoHate, TMO zones in and immediately starts pulling mobs dangerously close to our raid and interfering with our monk's splits. We decided to avoid the reckless TMO puller and relocate our camp closer to where the few remaining mobs were. While we were fighting a mob in our camp, the TMO monk, Beovvulf, pulls 4 mobs (that we were currently splitting) through our raid with 1 shuriken aggro and expects this not to affect us. The train starts healing our mob and all 4 mobs aggro us simultaneously because Beovvulf FD'd them onto us. Our small raid force wiped from the 5 mobs. TMO continued to pull/kill the mobs immediately after they trained us and caused a wipe. They denied training us and it was one of those moments when you're amazed at how dickless ppl can be.

From where our raid was sitting, it was easy to tell that we were going to pull the final room. In fact, we had already started. It was inconsiderate, disrecpectful and straight up douchey to use this tactic just to snag a few extra Hate mobs. It is not something that an upstanding guild would do.

Once again, I realize this is not valid without a screenshot. Plz dont bitch about not having one. All you forum trolls just take it easy. Most ppl I talk to already hate someone in TMO (Selien; everyone hates him) so this will at least make them feel better and reinforce their opinions about TMO. That is all i'm going for.

thanks for your time
Old 10-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Banned

Thrilling post, would skim again
Old 10-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Aviak

Your story basically relates to all guilds imo. Any two guilds competing for left over crap in hate generally pull through one another camp one time or another. Agro through walls, pathing, all kinds of stuff. Post semi failed. Kind of agree with the selien thing tho.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 10-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Orc

No body hates me though.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Large Rat

"And hate burst your bubble but I'm male and mean mother you should have screwed with" -Tamiah.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

That monk failed to contact the higher-ups at

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. Terragon

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
-terdittude
Old 10-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Skeleton

Fuckin trolls, so annoying.

We already know the standard troll posts, Swisha. "QQ" and "Need proof". Come up with something more creative.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Skeleton

Better yet, go through and post QQ on every flame post just so we know you're reading them
Closed Thread