Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Default Circlet of the Falinkan

Rolandal requires the incorrect combination of item turnins. This is what it currently requires:
  • A Chipped fang
  • Teaching of Gkrean
  • Head of Staff Sergeant Drioc
  • Old Worn Talisman

According to the following posts, the Old Worn Talisman - Though the quest text asks for it - is not required for Rolandal to reward you with the Glanitar's Imbued Talisman.

EQClerics 2002

Quote:
Vilefang is a 24 hour spawn with no PH. He's killed a lot more since they added the focus effect to the circlet.

The KD giants are normal spawns. Gkaen has a PH, he spawns inside the temple in the arena. The other giant spawns every time in the bank, although people often kill the bank mobs so he might not be up.

The giant in GD is not required for the quest, despite what you may have read. Just hand in the other 3 items to Rolendar. The item you get from the GD giant only triggers Rolendar to tell you about the other 3 items.

-Demeros, Veeshan
Allakhazam Quest

This post was titled "Shortcut"

Quote:
Just give Head of Staff Sergeant Drioc, Teachings of Gkrean, a chipped fang to Rolandal which receive a tailsman, then give the tailsman to Ralgyn can receive the helm

Need high warm faction
Quote:
I just finished this quest, very nice! I gave the 3 items to Rolandal with the old worn talisman, she gave me the old worn talisman back and Glanitar's imbued talisman. I handed Glanitar's imbued talisman to Ralgyn and he gave me the circlet. I still have the old worn talisman, guessing it should not have been returned.

My faction with CoV is ally, I'd guess you need ally to do this quest, just like the armor quests.

Kincar Justicia
Oracle of the North
Rodcet Nife
Quote:
I just want to say that this is not true. I did the quest last night and I turned in the head of Drioc, Teachings of Gkrean, chipped fang from Vilefang and the worn talisman and Rolandal returned an Imbued talisman of Glanitar AND a worn talisman. I took the imbued talisman to Ralgyn and received the Circlet.
Quote:
I finished this quest last night. A weird thing that happened is, when you give Rolandal your Worn Talisman with your Teachings, Fang, and Head, you get the Worn Talisman back AND the Imbued Talisman. I handed the worn talisman to Ralgyn first, not knowing I even had an Imbued Talisman, and he said something like "This resembles my son's talisman but I can't be sure, take it back to Kardakor so he can guide you in identifying it." At this point I thought the quest was broken, and I petitioned.. Later, I checked in my inventory and noticed ANOTHER talisman (the Imbued one). I turned that one in and it worked!
Tested with Aussie. Confirmed that turning in the 3 items will result in no reward.

Discuss.
Last edited by Daldaen; 11-30-2014 at 01:49 AM..
Old 12-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Developer

Rolandal doesn't require worn talisman, pending update.
Closed Thread