Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Default New recruits to Nihilum / Force crew

They forced you to merge with Azrael to attempt to be able to do content their core doesn't even need, they will just use you now to continue their power grip on the server.

I have been there myself, and have seen several people drop off the Nihilum roster, Mellow, Teh, Kaylea, myself, several others. They will act like your best friends, and they are nice people, but make no mistake you are joining a PVE addicted business and you are expendable.

You are joining the same people that have made all other smaller crews give up, if you played classic it was the same with Holo anti recruiting policy, it was obvious we had to zerg yet they still refused. These are the guys that have made this population low, due partially to the rule set, and partially from bored people filling their roster, I have seen this first hand.

This post won't change your mind, and I am hardly one to lecture you, but know in your gut, this, and people before you who did that are the reason these guys get to have complete control of the box, and the next small crew you crush if you decide to stay was no different than force/holo/ff all of the fun people to play with and have good times.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Lite's not perfect, but he's active and he helps people.

I plead to common sense of red99 and overthrow these guys not by heads up zerg wars, but by just saying fuck them, don't log on, or join the resistance and make it happen. This box is terrible and has no depth, you'll do sunday raid days in disgust until you eventually quit because you won't want to backstab such nice people. They aren't nice, and you're being used.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Or, you can join Azrael and play with homophobes / racists / 20 something's who are in college or living with their parents and perpetually stoned / or worse. Know that you will never actually "contest" any content, and that there is zero plan in place for you to ever be able to do so. There will be no attempts @ gorenaire who has been left up for half a year, no fear and hate clears to help you out, no king groups in seb where fungi's are done need before greed. You'll be used and abused by people like Sickpuppy and Sealer who will try to extract every last platinum coin you have.

Know that Azrael, should you choose to join it, won't even exist three to five weeks from now, as Lite is known to be an emotional player who will quit the game once a month without giving anyone notice or officer tag in order to help keep things going. This has happened six-seven times so far. The guild dissolves, people look for new homes, and then Lite will return just when the new competitive guild is starting to do all the right things Azrael wasn't. Lite will force that new promising guild to disband and fall apart, so he can repeat this pattern all over again.

If you want to progress, play with mature players, and know that there is leadership and people ready to help you out here, then I encourage you to app @ http://www.nihilumguild.com . Tune / Arzak / Dekadenz / Myself, all are good people to contact in game as a starting point to help you here.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you guys in Norrath!
Old 09-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Kobold

hey heartbrand i enjoyed the stream of you clearing world of warcraft instances
Old 09-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Banned

Lite and company also care more about sky DKP than winning according to some.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite and company also care more about sky DKP than winning according to some.
This. Lite, the leader you would have in Azrael, was more concerned about DKP [a blue concept] for his guildies from Sky raids, than forming a good opposition guild with Kringe which was crushing Nihilum. He has never played nice with other guilds and is only interested in his own weird power over an elf simulator.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Banned

Arzak accepting all apps currently regardless of past or present actions

Join the machine.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

They know what Nihilum has to offer, and that's a shitty box, 24/7 baby.

HB/Lite Drama I don't get involved it, I think HB was thrown out of his guild as guildleader by Lite crew might not be accurate but HB was naked training us in Seb over his massive hatred for Lite =D
Old 09-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Banned

lite didn't give a fuck about the dkp btw

it's people like bamzal and tunak who flipped out about it
Closed Thread