we daybreak naw

chea chea

blue diamonds on my wrist
my Fungi shirt stinkier than shit

chea chea
Old 08-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do "hackers" ruin your gaming experience on tlp servers. I have been playing on them for years now and they are a nonissue. The only people they affect are the ones that can't handle the fact that it exists. Dark elf track and other mq functions do nothing but ruin the users experience. It makes no difference with so many instances available.
"Hackers and hacking are both okay if they're not directly affecting my in game experience"

...love that attitude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2017, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Hackers and hacking are both okay if they're not directly affecting my in game experience"

...love that attitude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you are partially mentally handicapped but where did I say they were ok?
Old 08-25-2017, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

You didn't re-read what you typed? That's sad.

I guess hackers being "a nonissue" and only affecting people who have a problem with hacking in principle isn't as good as saying you're okay with them? lol

If you don't think they're okay, why type what you typed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Paging Urrk, Come on down and defend this man and his poor choice of words.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't re-read what you typed? That's sad.

I guess hackers being "a nonissue" and only affecting people who have a problem with hacking in principle isn't as good as saying you're okay with them? lol

If you don't think they're okay, why type what you typed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Paging Urrk, Come on down and defend this man and his poor choice of words.
I don't think you need Uuruk's help looking dumber than you already are
Old 08-25-2017, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Well I'll be a well-trained cat.

DBG is actually interested in the RED server because of its diverse player population and strongly bonded community. Stanford University has contracted a collaborative research project with DBG, P99(Red) and Stanford to further understand the dynamic of online social stratification and how this plays into a larger global colonialism with player raid times.

I expect that Rogean will make about $5000 while we remain a part of the cloaked experiments of unexplained deaths, zone crashes on raid mobs and slow zoning/disconnects.

Who is the cloaked entity? I would have to say North Korea..or maybe China.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

DBG is actually interested in the RED server because of its diverse player population and strongly bonded community. Stanford University has contracted a collaborative research project with DBG, P99(Red) and Stanford to further understand the dynamic of online social stratification and how this plays into a larger global colonialism with player raid times.

I expect that Rogean will make about $5000 while we remain a part of the cloaked experiments of unexplained deaths, zone crashes on raid mobs and slow zoning/disconnects.

You win the thread
Old 08-25-2017, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bring back your "who ordered the Supreme?" gif, was great <3
Old 08-25-2017, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Everquest franchise being sold to big budget game studio and will also be big budget movie series like the avengers.

Some in game characters from live and p99 will be included, if these characters are yours...sorry you'll get no recognition as the characters are property of them now.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:23 PM
Banned

Ryantwin20 aka minyin just signed a contract for bout 30k to play the role of guild leader of TMO just sayin
Closed Thread