Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is too, they are, it is.

hope this helps!!!! God bless!!!
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aikons trying to discuss with Henrique is pointless.

Kinda like a CEO getting out if his bentley to discuss with a homeless punk about why life is unfair lol
More like mom and dad took the keys away for a month for double parking in a handicapped zone.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that I can't see where the mob is in my train as I am turning corners and running for my life right? As such I rely on the information given to me by other people. And as I said, I specifically told my fellow guildmates that if this mob has been in west we can't kill it and need to drop it.
Well, i don't belive you. Because i don't think you are this dumb or stupid. I actually feel like you are a smart guy. You just playing dumb because thats how p99 rule lawyerquest works. You fuck up, then you try argue about it saying you didnt do. When you clearly should know you did it was wrong, let the mob reset and pull it again. If we beat you to it and pulled first, shrugs. Shit happens next week there is more.

Incase you are actually dumb, i draw you a map for next time you FTE Dozekar and noone tags it off you, you now know it went deep as fuck into west and should let it fully reset.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Hope image works, if not ill post link below)

Again, you can try and do this "play dumb" thing all you want. Fact remains, a well seasoned officer pulled Dozekar, kited it into west, did not drop it at any point (zoned out), came back in, and re-pull dozekar from west door to entrance... Feel free to play dumb Aikons, i just don't think you are this stupid.

@Matalus, yeah man, good old <IB> times, sadly those days are over and we are stuck with these people. Terrible players, zero skills, liars and would rather to watch the world burn then try and be the change and start to play fair. /shrugs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, i don't belive you. Because i don't think you are this dumb or stupid. I actually feel like you are a smart guy. You just playing dumb because thats how p99 rule lawyerquest works. You fuck up, then you try argue about it saying you didnt do. When you clearly should know you did it was wrong, let the mob reset and pull it again. If we beat you to it and pulled first, shrugs. Shit happens next week there is more.

Incase you are actually dumb, i draw you a map for next time you FTE Dozekar and noone tags it off you, you now know it went deep as fuck into west and should let it fully reset.

Again, you can try and do this "play dumb" thing all you want. Fact remains, a well seasoned officer pulled Dozekar, kited it into west, did not drop it at any point (zoned out), came back in, and re-pull dozekar from west door to entrance... Feel free to play dumb Aikons, i just don't think you are this stupid.

@Matalus, yeah man, good old <IB> times, sadly those days are over and we are stuck with these people. Terrible players, zero skills, liars and would rather to watch the world burn then try and be the change and start to play fair. /shrugs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knowing for a fact that Aikons is telling the truth just makes this even more cringey. Let it go dude.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Banned

P99 is ruthless, wild, untamed, unforgiving chaos compared to EQ2 - THAT'S a carebear game
Old 01-12-2018, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Things like this really put things into perspective. When I think I'm having a bad day, I love to come back to this forum and see posts like this to remind myself that no matter how bad things may be for me today, someone out there is having a worse day.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Forums, forums never change.... hope you all have a better day in RL
Old 01-12-2018, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things like this really put things into perspective. When I think I'm having a bad day, I love to come back to this forum and see posts like this to remind myself that no matter how bad things may be for me today, someone out there is having a worse day.
Again, i am here to talk about P99 bud. I am sorry to hear your RL day is going bad. And i am glad you think my post made you feel better about yourself. Tbh, i feel bad for you if you need to come to a forum, on the internet, to read posts from people you have absolutely no idea what they do or how they are in RL to feel better about yourself. But... if thats your thing, if thats your fun. I am glad i could help. <3

Wish you well. And i hope your day gets better. I wish no harm for anyone IRL. Hope yall doing good because without you guys there wouldnt be this great community. I just feel we can improve everyday with opinions, thoughts and name/shame the bad apples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Again, i am here to talk about P99 bud. I am sorry to hear your RL day is going bad. And i am glad you think my post made you feel better about yourself. Tbh, i feel bad for you if you need to come to a forum, on the internet, to read posts from people you have absolutely no idea what they do or how they are in RL to feel better about yourself. But... if thats your thing, if thats your fun. I am glad i could help. <3

Wish you well. And i hope your day gets better. I wish no harm for anyone IRL. Hope yall doing good because without you guys there wouldnt be this great community. I just feel we can improve everyday with opinions, thoughts and name/shame the bad apples.
go outside
Old 01-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You may want to talk to your buddy Franswa for petitioning dying to Wyverns...

11/30/17 01:57:31 PM You told franswa, 'that u or me? if it was me, my bad'
11/30/17 01:57:36 PM Franswa tells you, 'definitely wasn't me'
11/30/17 01:57:48 PM Franswa tells you, 'was sneaking and stopped to make sure i had them'
11/30/17 01:57:50 PM You told Franswa, 'i saw a wyvern at the door and flopped'

Your guild is littered w/ worse people then you think. Also getting suspended for that is quite insane really.
Closed Thread