Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Default A Majority Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx
Can we get an agreement of all raiding guilds to make the starting point for racing in ToV at the bottom of the stairs just outside the first door? No one will be allowed to step on to the first step which, imo, will make it easier to police as well. It will also:

Make it much easier to have a distinguished starting point
Prevent ogre blocking
Allow people to keep their sanity with no more door open/close spamming
keep FTErs safe from AoEs at zone in

Thanks! Sign here if you can get on board with this and I think a majority vote from guilds will either make it happen or not.
Now that we've decided that majority votes can determine server policy it's time for the non A/A guilds to vote for a full rotation of every single raid target.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Good post chest. id sign it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Banned

Out of all those signatures only one actually means anything. Let's wait on Breaken before we get too hasty?
Old 01-19-2017, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of all those signatures only one actually means anything. Let's wait on Breaken before we get too hasty?
Why? Detoxx said a majority vote is all that's needed. Breaken could be the dissenting vote but the majority seems to already have it.

Majority rule will do wonders for the raid scene on p99. I'm happy for all my p99 pals that are sticking it out. They'll finally get access to legit top end content once they vote for a full rotation.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

I found that Majority Vote thing to be interesting. My thought was changes like this would need to be unanimous for them to go into effect.

But if all that's required for change to happen is a majority vote, CSG/FAV/Rustle could vote for 100% of all mobs rotated and A/A would vote against and lose the majority.

Regarding this post though, I think they're falling short when thinking of a good start line. A better start line would be the Central Pillar in the Four-way. You must be standing on top of it. It provides all the same benefits:

Extremely easy to see who is standing on top of the pillar/column and who is on the base floor
No door
No Ogre blocking
No one gets AEd by mobs cause no one kills here
It favors guilds making different mobs priorities

The last one I think is a big deal. A casual guild may only be interested in some WToV mobs. When you're using the central pillar you would be able to place all your racers on the west end of it. While A/A would have theirs focused on the East or North ends for NToV and Dozekar. Giving a more casual guild a little leg up, because the neckbeards will be splitting their efforts between Norh and East when Doze is in Window, with no one on the west end.

You'd just need to agree to only kill mobs within the wing they spawn, so that trains don't kill people in the four way. Which whether you agree to this or not, it is an inevitability with Nilbog removing bind points and Haynar adding lazy aggro. May as well get used to it being a requirement to kill mobs within their wing.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest speaks of rotations...
Chest, Breaker of Rotations.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Doesn't play here anymore, still wants input into blue server's raid scene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Hardly played here to begin with, still inputs though its not wanted /eyeroll
Old 01-19-2017, 02:11 PM
Aviak

I think a majority vote from guilds will either make it happen or not.
will either make it happen or not.
happen or not.
not
Old 01-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Can we vote on server wipe too?
Closed Thread