Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people don't want to pvp they just want to wait in line for easy gear
Fairly accurate, hate to say it.

Since Red99 release soon as a guild starts losing it's mass panic and recruitment.

I wonder if Velious will leave enough targets for multiple guilds - or will fucking losers farm that daily like we have now.

Doing this cycle again is nuts - and honestly I can't imagine these Holo guys doing this long term, maybe they are just sick fucks but couldn't because of Nizz.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:53 PM
Banned

I see nerds complaining about pixels and pretending to be reds. Pink 99 at it's finest.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

Azrael 100% phara dar success rate, any time me or lite have made an effort to take it we got it, lotta people seem to think we have to show up for every dragon as it spawns, like its not going to spawn again in 7 days or something lol
Old 10-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Orc

I hear a bunch of lame ass excuses from wannabe PvPers. I say this as a shitty low level who wants some sweet Guild vs Guild vs Guild action when I level up.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasn't been about pvp for a while now bro, time to go be a dad.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Banned

I will be in D.C. this weekend. Hope someone is around to lead the troops in my absence. god bless
Old 10-28-2014, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will be in D.C. this weekend. Hope someone is around to lead the troops in my absence. god bless
we should get a beer @ arundel mills
Old 10-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am an angry little fella
Old 10-29-2014, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lotta people mad about losing PD lastnight, you know the timers, recruit and contest
they recruiting, they contesting, they will make u eat your words oh great dragonborn, winter is comin and so are the horde of meatsheild croutons in bronze armor, hueheuh
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur fired, were taking over this ship, the lead has been MIA on 2 weekends, what kind of nizzar do you think you are breh? take that avatar off, nizzar wouldn't miss a weekend of pixel farming
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread