Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is funny.
And this is why our guilds don't play nice with one another. Each side believes they've been wronged multiple times, each side refuses to cooperate, CSG gets caught in the middle.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats exactly why I should be mediating this shit, I have no stake. Agree to some binding arbitration and make p99 great again.
I'd agree with you if you didnt still have immense butthurt and bias from 4 years ago and a guild that no longer exists.
All of which you overwhelmingly still show.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd agree with you if you didnt still have immense butthurt and bias from 4 years ago and a guild that no longer exists.
I don't have a bias, I'm just calling you out when you flip flop. You refused to share anything for 5 years and were a proponent of a raid style that made the raid scene toxic as fuck to the point where CSG a year into Velious is just now killing their first couple VP dragons only after multiple guilds left the server, others merged, and a rotation was offered.

If you truly want to play this new server hero role I'm more than happy to play mediator because you are correct that the timeline is over and everyone should be able to see content. Not a few select things, EVERYTHING.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have a bias, I'm just calling you out when you flip flop. You refused to share anything for 5 years and were a proponent of a raid style that made the raid scene toxic as fuck to the point where CSG a year into Velious is just now killing their first couple VP dragons only after multiple guilds left the server, others merged, and a rotation was offered.

If you truly want to play this new server hero role I'm more than happy to play mediator because you are correct that the timeline is over and everyone should be able to see content. Not a few select things, EVERYTHING.
I wasnt the leader of the guild nor an officer in those 5 years. Try again.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't have a bias,
Stopped here. If you start with a lie what else will follow?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
everyone should be able to see content. Not a few select things, EVERYTHING.
No one deserves anything in Everquest - earn it, you casual filth.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

If competition is such a big deal (which I can understand for some), but holding back a rotation. Why don't we throw in one or two FFA's in between a rotation cycle?
Old 10-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Banned

claiming neutrality towards TMO is easily the most delusional chest delusion ive seen
Old 10-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Where's the bias? Detoxx wants to rotate everything and save the server. I'm on board. Let's make this happen.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think anyone was talking about rotating the whole server