Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, that's win. Our house is about as far NW as you can go before leaving the city and hitting the mountains. BYOB.

See you in, what, 4 hours?
haha.
Room for 1 more?
Old 04-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Wife's family is all from Vegas, and she moved down to Phoenix to be with me last year! Woot woot!

But I've spent so much time in Vegas in the last 3 years, the town is boring now!

So northwest... that's like up past Anne st, off the 95? Or even further than that?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Further than Ann. I live off 95 and Durango. About 5 mins up 95 from there. The last exit before you hit Mt. Charleston, basically. Haha.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Further than Ann. I live off 95 and Durango. About 5 mins up 95 from there. The last exit before you hit Mt. Charleston, basically. Haha.
Damn, only like $400 round trip from up here. I might be knocking on your door sooner than you think!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Only $250 round trip for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Vegas is like 120 roundtrip for me, and I know people that live there so staying is freeeee! Hell it's only like a 6hr drive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

So thats like, 4-5 votes for vegas and 1-2 for everywhere else. Should totally donate for the Devs to fly out now and we're set!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Large Bat

Vegas, baby. All sooo cheap. Even in Summer, yes. You can get a room at the Strat for around $25 a night sometimes. I got that in July last year. If you don't mind your room a little skanky (and how much time do you actually spend in your room in Vegas?) you can get that (and sometimes cheaper) down around Freemont.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebine_Emarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vegas, baby. All sooo cheap. Even in Summer, yes. You can get a room at the Strat for around $25 a night sometimes. I got that in July last year. If you don't mind your room a little skanky (and how much time do you actually spend in your room in Vegas?) you can get that (and sometimes cheaper) down around Freemont.
We can all pool our money and sleep in one hotel! Sleepover! Footie pajamas only!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can all pool our money and sleep in one hotel! Sleepover! Footie pajamas only!
Fish Bait sleeps in the bath tub.
IB sleeps in the locked in room safe?
Closed Thread