Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Fortunately I now know about macros, how to /target (name)'s to ensure corpse is targeted and can drag like 6 corpses at a time with ease! Only took like 20 years to figure that shit out.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have entered Brell_Fear, 40 folks in there, 12 hours into the CR effort, omfg I miss chat server talks about CR.
I was also on Brell. We had some friends from Silent Redemption come and help. We had meet them at the EQ Event in the Seattle Area the month before. This was around mid Velious release.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwayb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was also on Brell. We had some friends from Silent Redemption come and help. We had meet them at the EQ Event in the Seattle Area the month before. This was around mid Velious release.
I remember Vumil and Ganon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We had a seriously chill server compared to the rest, no server firsts to mention but the unofficial roleplay server was just full of great folks.

I was in <Misericordia>, Repic, wizard.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember Vumil and Ganon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We had a seriously chill server compared to the rest, no server firsts to mention but the unofficial roleplay server was just full of great folks.

I was in <Misericordia>, Repic, wizard.
I was Zyrro, Shaman in several guilds. <GNV>, <Mythic Voyagers>, <Primal Honor> home of the famous Page 8 asshat that killed our guild, then Sphere of Honor which I was in for many years until it went poooof right as we got into Plane of Earth in PoP. Stopped playing after that.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Live...just after Kunark launched...or around there...

Falling in to The Hole. Hours later a lvl 1 rogue dragged me out to the underwater entrance.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwayb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was Zyrro, Shaman in several guilds. <GNV>, <Mythic Voyagers>, <Primal Honor> home of the famous Page 8 asshat that killed our guild, then Sphere of Honor which I was in for many years until it went poooof right as we got into Plane of Earth in PoP. Stopped playing after that.
SONOFABITCH!!

Lol Brell's big day in the sun, that incident.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
SONOFABITCH!!

Lol Brell's big day in the sun, that incident.

Yep here is the page 8 links... even a GU Comic on it.
http://brellrants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2734
Here is the GU Comic that came from it too... LOL http://www.gucomics.com/sonofabitch.php
Old 06-29-2017, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

A few years back we were raiding Hate (it was already partially cleared and we were unsure of respawn timers).

As we wrapped up and ported out my group was slow in porting out for whatever reason when suddenly the re-pop happened on-top of our heads. My little rogue fought valiantly to keep us alive, everybody made it out alive except me and another.

Most users had already logged out for the night and we didn't have Whatsapp then so we had a ragtag group of 6ish left including the two of us that died.

I had to leave for the airport in the next 30 mins or so, so we tried to do a ninja CR, however as part of the respawn there was 3 golems at entrance - after a couple of port in and port outs (I was trying to ninja sneak hide to at least get corpses to ent) we had to give up for the night.

I ended up leaving for the airport and getting my corpse recovered on my return.
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Closed Thread