Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drop the details lets get this thread juicey
Ever since I added to Baler's awesome list of names that violated the naming policy he has accused me of stealing his awesome posting materials for my own use.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=255329

That was when the grudge began.

I surmise that if you add onto any idea or thought someone else starts, he feels that you are stealing their material for notoriety they should get. I find this weird.

Hey, on a lighter note I think he probably is an alright guy, I just think he takes forumquesting way too seriously and gets bent out of shape easily. A real sensitive dude in other words.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhance has just been suxking us off a little here.
Also, this isn't really accurate.

If I see something, read something, hear something someone creates and give them praise which is genuine and heartfelt I don't think it's "sucking someone off."

Also, life's way too short to carry grudges over insignificant shit.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, on a lighter note I think he probably is an alright guy, I just think he takes forumquesting way too seriously and gets bent out of shape easily....
Quote:
Lhancelot
Planar Protector

Can it be argued you visit this forum more than once per day?
Old 06-29-2017, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
much like baler, lhance straddles this line between woke and gay so tightly that i have a hard time making a decision

the disney princess in me chooses to believe this means he's a highly intelligent wizard troll
I've had my Super 8 trained on lhance for awhile now.

Really not comparable to Baler

but I know what you are saying. Baler was a good guy once but he has this oppositional defiant disorder thing going where he has to lash out at his friends. He is only comfortable in complete opposition to the sentiments of any living being. He is a complete MONSTER.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2017, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

lhance is a pal who may have studied at the Sadre Sadwinger school of wokeology at one point.

The registrar indicate he took a few classes in Wokenomics and 4th Wall Posting. He didn't graduate because skarlorn convinced him school wasn't worth it and played him a videotape of him burning his degree on his private youtube channel and then unadded him on Steam and never talked to him again. standard protocol.

Baler hasn't taken any classes. Rather, he is carrying X-Men genes, a glitch in DNA and a part of 8% inhuman viral DNA that makes up every person on this planet. except hes not at 8% he is at 36%. A spare chromosome that you can't see because its underneath his shirt in his posterior region.

He has encumbered himself with the weight of no less than 8 gods. I had high hopes for Baler, we all did. But its become clear he is angrier than ever.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2017, 03:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The registrar indicate he took a few classes in Wokenomics and 4th Wall Posting. He didn't graduate because skarlorn convinced him school wasn't worth it and played him a videotape of him burning his degree on his private youtube channel and then unadded him on Steam and never talked to him again. standard protocol.
One if the nicest things anyone has ever said of me. I feel very understood at meta level. Gonna be hard to go to sleep after reading such wokeness
Old 06-29-2017, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lhance is a pal who may have studied at the Sadre Sadwinger school of wokeology at one point.

Baler hasn't taken any classes. Rather, he is carrying X-Men genes, a glitch in DNA and a part of 8% inhuman viral DNA that makes up every person on this planet. except hes not at 8% he is at 36%. A spare chromosome that you can't see because its underneath his shirt in his posterior region.

He has encumbered himself with the weight of no less than 8 gods. I had high hopes for Baler, we all did. But its become clear he is angrier than ever.
Highly entertaining psychobabble. I get it. I can't do it like you, but here is my perspective on this topic.

I think there are many woke people here on the forums, but woke in different ways.

Being woke cannot be attributed by one person or any persons for that matter as that would indicate that one person understands all and holds the wisdom of all, this is impossible.

It's true many are more woke than me, but I take offense to one part of your analyzation of me and that is saying I stopped my schooling of being woke. I have progressively become more woke as I have grown older and this has not stopped.

Whether Skarlorn decides to cast me aside and no longer shine upon me, it is of little consequence for the fact he is not the only one who carries a spirit that strives to be woke. I'd be sad if he no longer played elf games with me here, but the number of sources that are in different degrees of woke are endless and so I never stop becoming more woke because one entity removes its presence from mine.

As I said I feel there are many who are woke by different degrees and I personally understand one can never reach being 100% woke in their lifetime. We can only strive to reach as high as possible for the impossible which is being 100% woke.

Baler is not woke, not one bit because he has closed his brain stem off from all outside knowledges that could benefit him and his spirit. He chooses to think he knows all, and so he knows nothing. It reminds me of some religions that teach their believers they know all truth as if it's one dimensional when in reality truth has endless dimensions making it simply impossible for any one human to know all truth.

Ironically all the people Baler listed on his no-forum posting list are people I enjoy reading from the most, people I would consider more woke than others. All the people that think outside the box and have definitive personalities of their own are on that list, so placing me on that list doesn't upset me.

That list makes me think he is trying to define who he is by pointing out to the crowd who he is not like, when in actuality perhaps he is very much like some of those on that very list of people he created. Perhaps he is afraid of his true own self so hides it in a shroud of disdain and hate?

I sense internal dislike and misunderstanding on his part, maybe I am wrong. I just hope one day he finds happiness within himself, until then he will never find happiness on the outside.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Lhance you seem to be trying real hard to be cool and liked, just be my man, just be...
Old 06-29-2017, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Lhance is seeking to usurp the throne of cunty posting from swish. He is well on his way.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Woke woke woke. Ever get the feeling you guys overuse these fake words too much?
Closed Thread