Fire Giant

Cleanest Sontalak kill i've been apart of, was epic. Good work
Old 09-29-2017, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Was a good fight to bad I ate my damn wort pot

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 10-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

AM managed to kill Vulak despite having our Lady Nev tracker trained and getting FTE locked out (thx other guild). Gratz PS on the Nev kill and gratz AM members who got Vulak loot. Safehaven looks awesome in that robe!
Old 10-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That triple brain CT though! Another dominating week by the good guys! Few unlucky events this week that resulted in some charity pixels but thats Everquest for yah! Big shout out to all the hard work folks put in on Sat and Sun.
3 brains? Wow, that's nuts. Come join the best guild on the server without question. We have more apps and solid ones at that coming in every day!

Want to kill AoW? Want to kill Sontalak? Want to kill Vulak? Come on over and join us!
Old 10-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would of liked to award that other guilds leadership with one of those brains as they wasted several hours of both guilds time with the Lady Nev shenanigans. Heres to hoping for better guild relations moving forward.
I see what you did there! They think we kill Sontalak for the key! Lol. Its only the hardest mob in the game and only true guilds with the best players could defeat it.

Dont buy into the propoganda, come to where the best are! We don;t just have a random good week here or there, we win every week!
Last edited by Detoxx; 10-02-2017 at 11:28 AM..
Old 10-02-2017, 12:53 PM
Kobold

GM event fun times. Check it out! http://aftermathguild.org/
Old 10-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matalus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM event fun times. Check it out! http://aftermathguild.org/
Top Three all in Aftermath I see! Well done guys, we all knew Sentenza would win anyways.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Smile Teaming up with Aftermath in ToV

A big thank you to Aftermath for having the Kittens join forces in ToV for the Triplets! It was really great fun going after those dragons with you guys! Congrats to us all! MEOW! =^.^=

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Massive props to Cylock for hosting this and Gratz Teraclon for his Chicken Diner !!
*nod* It's always good to know we can still have some fun with GM events! Big thanks to all the staff for making this happen and putting in so much time on a volunteer project!
Old 10-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Sources are telling me Aftermath killed that 75 man AoW, cheers were had and everyone was so pumped we went and killed Sontalak!

The lies some people tell when they realize they just might be on the verge of collapsing themselves!

Repop was tough but we cleaned up VP while the opposition failed pulls, wiped to enraged and gates and wiped to dragons with Aoes that do no damage ��

Again, don't buy into the propoganda. Aside from a desperate suspension, we are 12 for the last 14 Vulaks! A streak were looking to continue with new people so they can be afforded the chance at the best loot in the game!