Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 09:02 PM
Banned

Default Dial A Bum

I was apart of Dial A Port guild from the very beginning, and was removed by Afeni today for guild removing one of the MANY low level druids who don't really know how to play the game or even know the servers' rules for being an asshat.

So I just decided to let you know how it works. All day the kids in the guild gossip about who tips better than who, or what guild has the most asshats that "stiff" on donations (stiffing means like, 20p, NOT Happy with that ever). The guilds they tend to make wait are:

Veloci Shift
Dawn Believers
Azure Guard (wtf?)

There ARE blacklisted people with the dial a port regulars, especially with guild officers, that don't tip well enough. The members constantly try to pawn off lower level people who only have 5p or such, and will often start to clown them in guild chat. If you have more than two corpse runs in a day they will let the guild know as to make you wait, because they think you are pulling some kind of scam rofl.

Afeni (Tupakk) also multi boxes multiple Dial A Port druids at a time. I don't know how he hasn't been caught, but he's pretty open about it in officer chat in discord. He constantly badmouths 40+ who don't tip him at least 50p. "They get almost that on one mob at that level" type of stuff.

Be wary of this piece of trash guild, if you need a port make it your last destination. There are several other porting based guilds that have sprouted up recently and I'd say start suggesting them. They are powerhungry and greedy moneygrubbers who talk shit about you as they port you around place to place, because they think that makes them important. And yes I was one of them for years.

/exposedend
Old 02-23-2017, 02:50 PM
Banned

WE SAW THIS COMING YEARS AGO
Old 02-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

I've never specifically sought out dial a port. I always just advertised my WTB and went with whomever responded. If I did t get any bites, I'd /tell someone my request /shrug.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Kobold

OMG What did Tupakk know and when did he know it?!
Old 02-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Banned

praise skarlorn for bumping this fantastic thread

DAP corrupt to the core
Old 02-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

*shrug*

Talk shit/be a "money grubber"/whatever.

I'm not paying them to be nice or care, I'm paying them for a port, just like any other Wizard or Druid who happens to be around. They're just easier to find on who all.

Who cares what goes on in guildchat? GUISE THEY DONT WANNA PORT PEOPLE WHO DON'T TIP WELL ZOMG! Let's say you're a hardcore neckbeard and you order Domino's 3-4 times a day and you tip the guy like shit. You think that guy's gonna care about your pizza getting tossed around or being last on the route?

Sounds like you're salty for being kicked. Gonna have to find a new way to make all the platinumz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1
Offering a 10k bounty for Soeki's or Jigoku's suspension pm me logs of GM discussion and fraps link to collect

Uyan <Aftermath>
Old 02-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Banned

It's better to just farm with a group than grind pp porting imo anyways
Old 02-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Banned

not surprised to learn tupakk is a multi boxing cheater, guy is eq scum and forum scum
Old 02-23-2017, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoekiWiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*shrug*

Talk shit/be a "money grubber"/whatever.

I'm not paying them to be nice or care, I'm paying them for a port, just like any other Wizard or Druid who happens to be around. They're just easier to find on who all.

Who cares what goes on in guildchat? GUISE THEY DONT WANNA PORT PEOPLE WHO DON'T TIP WELL ZOMG! Let's say you're a hardcore neckbeard and you order Domino's 3-4 times a day and you tip the guy like shit. You think that guy's gonna care about your pizza getting tossed around or being last on the route?

Sounds like you're salty for being kicked. Gonna have to find a new way to make all the platinumz
THIS.

Also id wager that 90%+ isn't "talking shit" and is genuinely really nice.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

LMAO , This Kid...

Yes I kick him

Yes He abused powers he wasn't allowed to

Yes we talk alot about money in GC , thats our business

As Far as Boxing LMAO thats to funny.

Telperon you are toxic and I feel sorry for you. Please Seek some RL help and not dive into an MMO with your problems.

Have a Nice Day

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread