Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 03:07 AM
Sarnak

Default <Auld Lang Syne> has unique opportunity, will you join?

Greetings fellow 99'ers! <Auld Lang Syne> has a unique opportunity available to anyone thirsting to experience the challenge of classic Everquest "end game", and willing to do so completely from scratch. Our vision as a Guild is to recreate the classic experience as best we can. Our mission for this specific call to arms...is to slay dragons!

With a sincere and heartfelt thank you to the server leaders for making this happen, Auld Lang Syne has a 3-month window in which to plan, prepare, and recruit for uncontested challenges to the reign of Phinigel Autopos, Lady Vox, and Lord Nagafen, in that order and by the following schedule:

(https://wiki.project1999.com/Phinigel_Autropos) on the week of the 22th of may 2017
(https://wiki.project1999.com/Lady_Vox) on the week of the 19th of june 2017
(https://wiki.project1999.com/Nagafen) on the week of the 24th of july 2017

This is a formal invitation to join our mission, and to do so the hard way - as outlined in our original Recruitment Thread and Charter - with a group of stalwart, like-minded adventurers. Anyone can start right now and have plenty of time to reach the level ranges needed for these engagements... all it will take is perseverance, camaraderie, and you. Will you join us?

(Thank you specifically to the leaders of Awakened, Aftermath, Fires of Heaven, Venerate, Omni, Europa, Anonymous, Rustle, and Azure Guard (so far) - you are truly honorable people. It will be a pleasure for our members to group with you and yours along our journey. Some of the finest friends we've made come from your guilds, so this is very special.)
Old 02-26-2017, 07:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm legitimately in love with this playstyle. Each upgrade you get feels great, you go out of your way to do other quests that normally everyone would avoid.

It's been a blast and the people are great.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

I'm not sure how I failed to mention Infernus, but their offer of help early on was instrumental, so thank you!

Great to hear Caere, and lts been great meeting all of you!
Old 02-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

This is very exciting. Good luck everyone, having a planning window of 3 months to kill dragons is unheard of on p99 and I will come and watch and help if you need.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Really looking forward to see this play out, hoping to see a stream!

Meanwhile I am asking myself is it time for a new alt? I know as much as I would love to do this I am too weak and will end up twinking.
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 02-27-2017, 12:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meanwhile I am asking myself is it time for a new alt? I know as much as I would love to do this I am too weak and will end up twinking.
Give in. Do it. Now's a great time to, we have a ton of low levels running around.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is very exciting. Good luck everyone, having a planning window of 3 months to kill dragons is unheard of on p99 and I will come and watch and help if you need.
It certainly is; thank you Expediency for your support!
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 02-27-2017 at 04:08 AM..
Old 02-27-2017, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

I also hope you guys make videos of these.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:30 AM
Skeleton

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've found that with others in the same boat, so to speak, you'd be surprised how much you forget about twinking and power leveling.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Orc

Default <Auld Lang Syne> weekly raid event

Our latest guild raid was to the Perma-Frost. Those gobbers didn't stand a chance against us. You can see the gathering of our guild's forces on the first picture.

We split into two exp groups, a higher level one and a lower level one. Heroic fights and heroic deaths happened in both. On the second picture you can see what Nikbik complained about saying - Is this a train to you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gathering.jpg (95.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg that_a_train.jpg (107.3 KB, 32 views)
Closed Thread