Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 08:36 AM
Kobold

Default Necromancer Epic - Question About PoSky

Once you are at the step where you have Tome of Instruction and need to hand it in to Gkzzallk in PoSky do you need to have a key for the 3rd island? Or will giving 10gp to the Thunderspirit Princess transport you to 3rd island?
Old 04-26-2017, 09:10 AM
Kobold

You do need a key to get there. Also, it's worth noting (if you're not familiar with Sky) that island 2 is KoS, while Islands 1 and 3 are not.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Orc

I've always been curious. Does Gkzzalk depop? My thought being should you clear island two then back track to spawn him?
Old 04-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Kobold

I don't know when he depops, but I do know that we've gone up to do Sky and he has been up (with no other people in zone, so he'd been up for a while).

You can easily invis past the Island 2 mobs if you have a key to 3, but if not, you can head up to Sky with a cleric and another necro, have the keyed necro head up to Island 3 and summon your corpse.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Kobold

So, if I enter zone and track Gkzzallk and he is up would that mean another necro has spawned him but have not done turn in? Would assume he despawns upon turn in? Can I go up to him and do turn in without needing the Thunderspirit Princess to be up if he is already up?
Old 04-26-2017, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Unfortunately I don't know the answers to those questions. Need a necro or someone with experience to weight in.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevilshute [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you are at the step where you have Tome of Instruction and need to hand it in to Gkzzallk in PoSky do you need to have a key for the 3rd island? Or will giving 10gp to the Thunderspirit Princess transport you to 3rd island?
You do need the keys in advance, as giving 10gp to the Thunder Spirit Princess will cause her to despawn. You'll have to buy your second island key after handing in the 10gp if you don't already have one corpsed.
Closed Thread