Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Default who is smarter?

Ever since the world began, women been mending the ways of man, so listen up boys, I got a plan, the women are smarter.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:47 AM
Sarnak

Smart bitch
Catastilye - Gnome Necro - 4
Sabany - Half-Elf Warrior - 8 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Aaemo - Erudite Shadow Knight - 6 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Borbama - Troll Shaman - 2
Keibrariza - Iksar Warrior - 4 < Auld Lang Syne >
Old 06-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

People are just people. There's a lot of dumb, insufferable cunts on either side of the x/y divide. The left. The right. Feminists. People with SJW in their vocabulary. I can't tolerate any of them. All these bullshit rivalries when the simple truth is we're just people. Try to acknowledge that fact and try to treat each other with respect regardless of differences. It makes life easier.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are just people. There's a lot of dumb, insufferable cunts on either side of the x/y divide. The left. The right. Feminists. People with SJW in their vocabulary. I can't tolerate any of them. All these bullshit rivalries when the simple truth is we're just people. Try to acknowledge that fact and try to treat each other with respect regardless of differences. It makes life easier.
woke
Old 06-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which feminist authors do you so profoundly disagree with?
Old 06-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
relax dude ur a male that approximates female form. u can admit ur superior to bio females, just don't do it in front of your endo.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which feminist authors do you so profoundly disagree with?
Personally, the only author I ever read a book by that claimed themself as being a feminist is Stan Goff. For the record, I enjoyed his book.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
May Zeus strike down the inconsiderates who do not uphold Courtesy and its rites. So it has been written so it shall be done.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May Zeus strike down the inconsiderates who do not uphold Courtesy and its rites. So it has been written so it shall be done.
hey i'm a homosexual too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what u look like?
Old 06-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

https://youtu.be/K9fF8yptn8E

Lotta long haired dudes, seems to fit thread

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Closed Thread